SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Hedonism II, July 3 - 10, 2004. : Swingers Discussion 33198
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsHedonism II, July 3 - 10, 2004.
TOPIC: Hedonism II, July 3 - 10, 2004.
Created by: centralbuckscpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We'll be there then will any other couples be there ? It's swingers week.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Even less now Cajun ! All the good stuff has arrived so we're ready !

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
It's almost here anyone else going at the last minute?

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
You just hve to love the nightly modeling !!!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
Every day this week, UPS has left a box, lol.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
We sent it to your profile mail.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
It took them a couple of days to approve. There's good info there.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
Hope you got the link cajun.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
We'll write you directly.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
Can't say we've ever had a bad experience with Super Clubs. We've heard other couples that have had less than stellar experiences at II and III for that matter but they've still returned again. One thing we always do is charge the trip in the hope that if we ever have a problem we'd be able to use the leverage of the card company to our advantage.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
I know this isn't a forum for complaining, but I suspect some people could benefit from hearing about our terrible experience with Hedonism II, as a result of which we have vowed NEVER to go to any SuperClubs Resort again as long as we live.

We were scheduled to go to Hedo II with 3 other local couples who are all friends of ours for a "Lifestyles Week" in the 3rd week of January, 1999. Unfortunately I had a heart attack December 30, 1998, and although I was out of the hospital by January 10, the doctors wouldn't let me go to Jamaica in case I needed medical attention, so we had to postpone our trip for a year.

January 2000 finally rolled around, so after more than a year of eager anticipation, we again were scheduled to go to Hedo II for Lifestyles Week in the 3rd week of January, with the same 3 local couples. We had booked and paid for the most expensive accommodations - nude side, ocean view.

When we got there, the management told us they had "overbooked due to a computer error," and the only thing they could give us was the LEAST expensive accommodations - PRUDE SIDE, GARDEN VIEW. Needless to say, after more than a year of waiting for this, we were not thrilled.

Wait, it gets worse. It turns out that they pulled all the "nude, ocean" rooms for their favorite travel agent!!!! It wasn't even a first come, first served deal!

It gets STILL worse! After paying for the most expensive rooms, and being given the least expensive, SuperClubs never reimbursed us for the price difference!

So all of you Hedo visitors, beware. They will rip you off if it's to their advantage, and there is absolutely no recourse since suing a foreign operation has about a snowball's chance in Hell of succeeding.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Hedonism II, July 3 - 10, 2004.