SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Hedo Questions : Swingers Discussion 219123
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsHedo Questions
TOPIC: Hedo Questions
Created by: Nice_Pair
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're thinking of doing Hedo towards the end of May for our first trip to a lifestyle resort but have to admit... the negative reviews make us a little apprehensive. Has anyone been since the change of ownership, seen any improvements made? We really want to experience it but dont want to spend a week regretting our decision. If we go, it will be May 21-26 Thanks for your input

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We host a group every April and things are getting better and better. If anyone has any questions feel free to message us, as group leaders I am sure we can help. kittenNangel dot com is our group page

CopNkitten..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2050 posts)
Just got back (June 30 - July 5) ... We too were concerned with all the negative reviews. If you are used to staying at Hilton world resorts, then Hedo is not for you. The food was good, coffee awesome, booze great, service outstanding. Had too much hot water and asked if someone could address it. It was fixed within an hour. We had an outstanding time. The new ownership is working hard to improve and refresh the resort. It is coming. Brand new hottubs installed the week we visited. Painting and repairs happening all over. My only complaint is that we can only afford to visit once a year!!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I went for the first time and I really enjoyed myself and I went alone with the SLS group in april. I took advantage of the excursions horseback riding and swimming with the horses and snorkelling which was beautiful. I also went on a ride on the hobbiecat sail boat which was nice.And also a boat ride to Ricks cafe which was nice. The food was good. The Jamaican men were very accomodating...lol (I had fun with the Jamaican men). I did notices alot of work being done to the place so its all good. I made it fun!!!

Altadena CA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
we just got back on the weekend. I promise you, you will not regret it Food is the same as last year…its food, I like the jerk chicken and the burgers at the prude beach was pretty good oh yea and I cant forget, they have pizza in the midnight hours at the nude pool and its really good, the japanese restaurant was very good. Entertainment was excellent as always rooms are the same, they are painting like crazy around the resort sprucing up the outside, we had hot water all week, just like we did last year, lots of people complain about that but we have never had a problem, we did dive this year with them and if you're a diver, you can offset the cost of the resort with the free diving 2 times a day…thats money in the bank for us, seeing as we spent 1000 buxs last november to dive above and beyond our resort cost in mexico. The diving was nothing spectacular but to me any dive is a good dive The party atmosphere was just as good as last year and honestly thats what most everyone is there for, We had a great time as always, the people are awesome and we traveled with the same group that took us under their wing last year. we showed up and didnt even make it to the nude bar before we got hugs from our friends from last year, the party just picked up where it left off last year. If you can, join a group and go with them year after year, you will meet the best people in the world that way, you will gain REAL best friends…nothing like Hedo friends I love it Best resort in the world…… oh yea, just for your info, we traveled with mary ellyn and jim from poledancertravel dot com…..if your planning your next visit and you dont have a group to travel with, go with them. They are awesome and will take great care of you

Geoff

Richmond Canada
Username hidden
(13 posts)
we will let you know, we will be there in 3 weeks....it was awesome last year, and if there is improvments I guess it will be more awesome ( if thats possible ) We went with one group last year and ended up being welcomed into a much smaller more personal group that made us feel very comfortable. We are meeting up with them this year again....I think that is the key to really enjoying Hedo, Find a group to go with and you will find some of the best friends you could ever imaging

Richmond Canada
Username hidden
(13 posts)
If you go to lifestyle parties here in the states....imagine a 200+ couple pool party daytime and Sat night party...every day...and you got it!

Frisco NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
We went for our first and last time lifestyle month in Jan. Nothing against Hedo. Its a fun place and the party is on more than its not. We just grew weary of that much party. We are VERY glad we went and we will have fond memories. Our advise is if curious go! Its a 7 day lifestyle party(well we did go lifestyle month! LOL). Rooms are fine but dated. Food is fine and Jamaica fun. Delroy's bar(nude pool) is always fun and Delroy's grill is wonderful!!! We just can't seem to pace and once we look at the cost vs closer beaches here in the USA ....it's not worth the difference....

But going one time for the experience and to see a bit of Jamaica...WAS!

Frisco NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
We're thinking of doing Hedo towards the end of May for our first trip to a lifestyle resort but have to admit... the negative reviews make us a little apprehensive. Has anyone been since the change of ownership, seen any improvements made? We really want to experience it but dont want to spend a week regretting our decision. If we go, it will be May 21-26 Thanks for your input

Walker LA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Hedo Questions