SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Hedo II : Swingers Discussion 2045421011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsHedo II
TOPIC: Hedo II
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've always visited between July and October due to jobs. family, and budget considerations. Summer is the off season in the Carribean. We visited in Late July last year and only paid $135 per person per night. You might find better discounts than that but we think it's a very reasonable price to pay for what you get. It will rain in the afternoons. It might even rain A LOT for a few days. You will find people to play with at any time of the year but go for yourselves. Check out the trip reports on another site (which isn't hard to find) and decide what works best for you.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
We would suggest going in January or July. Both months are lifestyle months where the rules are very relaxed and they are usually completely sold out or are very close to being sold out. We've gone the second or third week in January the last few times we've gone and always had fun.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8965 posts)
My wife and I are looking into making a trip to Hedo II after the 1st of the year. My questions is.. Is there a good or bad time to go?? We would like to get the most BANG for our buck!! Any advise would be appreciated!!

Gonzales LA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Hedo II