SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Resorts › Hedo II
TOPIC: Hedo_II
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.
We've always visited between July and October due to jobs. family, and budget considerations. Summer is the off season in the Carribean. We visited in Late July last year and only paid $135 per person per night. You might find better discounts than that but we think it's a very reasonable price to pay for what you get. It will rain in the afternoons. It might even rain A LOT for a few days. You will find people to play with at any time of the year but go for yourselves. Check out the trip reports on another site (which isn't hard to find) and decide what works best for you.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(330 posts)
We would suggest going in January or July. Both months are lifestyle months where the rules are very relaxed and they are usually completely sold out or are very close to being sold out. We've gone the second or third week in January the last few times we've gone and always had fun.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9289 posts)
My wife and I are looking into making a trip to Hedo II after the 1st of the year. My questions is.. Is there a good or bad time to go?? We would like to get the most BANG for our buck!! Any advise would be appreciated!!

Gonzales LA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
TOPIC: Hedo II
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.