Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
HELP
FORUMS Travel, Clubs and Resorts Resorts Hedo - thumbs up or down
TOPIC: Hedo - thumbs up or down
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   8 to 17 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
im sure it will take time for most of the improvements. i hear the food has already improved. we are leaving for hedo next week.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
It seems that the Miss No-swimsuit Contest week is very popular. We're sure we aren't the only ones interested in hearing about whether the improvements/changes promised have begun to show! To t hose of you that have just returned, please let us know how things are going and whether or not any changes for the positive have occurred! Thanks for your input! T&R

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
We just booked our February 2014 trip and cannot wait to see what improvements are made after a year.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(271 posts)
We had been to Hedo 2 in June 2012 and are leaving again March 20th . Just a few days away and cant wait. Its mecca for the lifestyle. Its truly a blast and a great time

Oswego IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I read all these comments and wondered if there was something wrong with us. Myself and a male playmate went in Jan and we both agree it wasnt for us. We didnt find anything wrong with the food or accomdations, that was all fine. We just felt that there is way to much hype about the place and we mark it up as a learning experience.

Worthington MN
Username hidden
(387 posts)
We just returned from Hedo having been there when it switched hands at mid week. Changes have already started. A new chef came in and said he will revamp the entire kitchen. We say the difference in the food from the first part of the week to the end of the week. Good things take time!

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(271 posts)
We were there in Jan and had a blast. Going again in Nov! JUST DO IT! The people make up for all the shortcummings that everyone talks about. Just put yourself out there and its more fun than a person should be allowed!!!

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have gone every January for a few years now, but skipped this year because of declining conditions and food issues. With the new owners and their promises of upgrades to come, we are hoping by next January the place will be upgraded a bit. You can't beat the atmosphere and vibe there, and that's what we missed the most this year by not going. We are keeping our fingers crossed that the improvements they are promising will indeed happen. I'd rather pay a bit more for nicer accommodations and a better overall time than pay Walmart prices for a crappy experience! Our vacations are few and far between, so the experience has to be worth taking the time off......... Hedo has always been well worth it, let's just hope they come through on their promises to make it as nice as it could be!

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
We say Thumbs up! We were there last April for our virgin trip and we rebooked for the same time this year. The food, rooms and water were as good as a 5 star in Dominican. We never had water problems that others complained about, the jerk chicken is awesome and they always seemed to have some kind of shrimp type of food at dinner so I was good food wise. The atmosphere is what your going for…what ever you want to do, you can do it, where ever you'd like pretty much…one of our favourite thing to do was stop at one of the little pools as your heading towards the buffet for lunch.There usually would be a couple sitting at one with their bathing suit on, we would take a different one….we would drop our towel and get in ass naked….play around a bit and most times I would be laying on one of those floating beds and the bride would blow me….I would look over and you would see them peeking at us catching the show…. Figured we would give them a taste of what they were missing on the fun side :) Its a blast….best vacation of my life

Richmond Canada
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We just got back from Hedo Jan. 18th, been twice now and have already booked for next year. The accommodation and the food are ok. They have an Italian and a Japanese restaurant that is good, but you have to make a reservation to eat there. We like the shows at dinner and the entertainment at the pool. We always have a blast!

Bardstown KY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   8 to 17 of 22   End
TOPIC: Hedo - thumbs up or down