SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Does anyone know if Temptations Cancun is over the illness issue ? : Swingers Discussion 233698
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsDoes anyone know if Temptations Cancun is over the illness issue ?
TOPIC: Does anyone know if Temptations Cancun is over the illness issue
Created by: Lookin4FunFriends49306
Original Starting post for this thread:
We plan on going to Temptations in January. We have been there twice in 2010 and 2011 and had great time with no problems. We have read on several other sites that temptations had big problems in early 2013 with sickness to include food poisoning and unsanitary conditions. If you have been to Temptations Cancun in 2013 we would really like to know how your visit was and if you were sick at all ....... and no being hung over does not count.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for info ... just got back from our third trip there. Food was good, rooms were clean, nightlife a bit boring so need more variety. Three areas of concern. 1. Very pushy on arrival to sign up for premier membership to the point where I told the rep that he was holding us up from checking in with his sales pitch, he feigned surprise at the mere mention of this and said no my friend it is not a sales pitch I am offering but an opportunity ...... yes I said but the folder on your right side of desk is clearly marked SALES PITCH .... he let us go after that. 2. Way way watered down drinks .... to the point all of us complained of water intoxication. 3. We love to party with Canadians but heavy French Canadian at the resort who only spoke French .... not that I personally care but did find out that the other provinces of Canada do not care at all for French Canadians and it is a mutually shared view. Led to some awkward moments which is really too bad. Who would have thought there would be discontent among our neighbors to the North ? In closing OK resort for the price but after three visits it is time to try something new. If visiting there you must have sex with the pink room light on ... see attached pic ...nice experience ;)

Username hidden
(61 posts)
There is a new hotel in Cancun called the Grand Oasis Viva. actually it an old Hotel who is changing their format to match Temptaions. They've gone so far as to hire a few former and current Temptation employees to work for them and I believe they are fully online now. Ever since their conception there have has been an abundance of rumors about Temptations.Now thtat they are open and people are going there they will get judged on their merits.I was at for 3 weeks starting Thanksgiving. We meet the Chaos Crew who are mxiture of Americans, Canadians and Europeans snf sll dtsy for 3 weeks. None of us were sick or heard anything about people getting sick. I'm going back the last 2 weeks of May 2014 again.

Lake Geneva WI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Haven't hear anything yet. check out "cancuncaredotcom" lots of information there .

Livonia MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We were there the week of Labor Day we had a great time. The food was great and it was very clean when we were there. We didn't hear of anyone getting sick. Enjoy your trip and fun.

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
thanks for the update .... we read some really ugly stories and actually considered going back to hedo

Username hidden
(61 posts)
hi, it wasnt just Temptation, all the resorts in Cancun had issues many months ago. It is long since gone. All is well. We were there in Oct, it was fine, will be back again in Fab. have a nice trip

Key West FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We plan on going to Temptations in January. We have been there twice in 2010 and 2011 and had great time with no problems. We have read on several other sites that temptations had big problems in early 2013 with sickness to include food poisoning and unsanitary conditions. If you have been to Temptations Cancun in 2013 we would really like to know how your visit was and if you were sick at all ....... and no being hung over does not count.

Username hidden
(61 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Does anyone know if Temptations Cancun is over the illness issue