SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Desire Pearl : Swingers Discussion 1983201031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsDesire Pearl
TOPIC: Desire Pearl
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wish we could join you, Smieht!

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Heading to Desire Pearl Nov 19 - Nov 24 2013. Anyone else heading there let us know, we will save you a seat in the hot tub!

Plymouth MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Desire Pearl celebrated its 1 year anniversary in May. It's great!

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Right of course, you're into the dress up and going into public so that others don't "ogle" you. Makes perfect sense.

This reminds me of a thread a few years ago, where this woman was complaining that she can't go anywhere because everyone just 'paparazing' her!

You go on with your bad self, you Paris Hilton, you!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"That's the funniest thing I think I've ever read on here. That happens EVERYWHERE! If you want to avoid that, you couldn't even go to the grocery store...."

In my life this does happen everyday or even every other day :) I guess I must go places that people do not do this or are extremely discreet eyeing another person That's the funniest thing I think I've ever read on here. That happens EVERYWHERE! If you want to avoid that, you couldn't even go to the grocery store....or I must not be eyeing another person material .

Desire per se is not a swinger place . There are many couples there that have no desire playing with others, but enjoy the sexy theme events or romantic atmosphere or to sex in the open . But being ogled can be disgusting. Besides I did not go to be eye candy. And whatever happen to being respectful, discreet in eyeing someone.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We just booked our first trip to Pearl for a Halloween takeover (Oct 30-Nov4 2013). We have toured the resort before it became Pearl during one of our previous two trips to Desire RM. After our first trip to RM, we decided to never go anywhere unless it is a takeover. Hopefully we won't have to deal with a bunch of sleepy peeps. We aren't ones to party all night (at least not every night) but are always looking for a good time.

Gulfport MS
Username hidden
(17 posts)
We just returned from 4 days at pearl. When it comes time for our next Desire trip, Pearl will be our first choice. The resort itself is considerably better than RM...with the large hot tub being our favorite space. The crowd was large by the weekend and there was plenty of nakedness and playfulness happening.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
There is no "vibe" flatline___________ ok, Doc no pulse call it 7pm DOA

Murrells Inlet SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
we will be in deisre pearl on sat april 13

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
" I am hoping Pearl will not have all the men eyeing women up and down like Desire"

Seriously?!?! That's the funniest thing I think I've ever read on here. That happens EVERYWHERE! If you want to avoid that, you couldn't even go to the grocery store....

Camillus NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 106   End
TOPIC: Desire Pearl