SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Desire Pearl : Swingers Discussion 1983201041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsDesire Pearl
TOPIC: Desire Pearl
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't mean to be rude but why go to desire's if it's not your cup of tea? Secrets is a much nicer resort for what your looking for and its cheaper. We have been to secrets and it is beautiful! There were cpls sleeping in the disco and lounge area at 730pm at pearl. Pearl is great if you want to walk around and say hey, look how hot we are! Great place for window shopping otherwise it's not a real lifestyle resort. We are very picky cpl and we are not bed hoppers never been to hedo and don't want too but Desire RM has it all from tame to wild and alot more energy. The DJ played 70's disco music all day everyday and everynight at the disco. We could not wait to leave.

Murrells Inlet SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I am looking forward to going to Pearl. I have been to desire several times. It is fine but I am not one into all the nudity and do not hang out by the pool. I am more into the dress up. I am hoping Pearl will not have all the men eyeing women up and down like Desire Or women trying to touch you. Just not my cup of tea.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
been here for 5 days now the food is ok and mostly the same stuff everynight and day the resort is a little nicer than RM and the rooms are bigger and they havr a nice terrace the service snd stagf are great the jaccuzi is big but the beach is much smaller the resort is really not the issue iys thr lack of vibe and energy it seems this resort would be bettet for beginners i mean fri and sst night there where maybe 10 cpls at the lobby bar it has a long way to go i see no justifcation for pearls higher prices its just a vanilla resort and not worth the money they are charging for this place the staff knows it too and they are worried nothing beats desire RM

Murrells Inlet SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Pearl is slow particularly if you are used to RM. We did Pearl in the fall for a changed of pace and think its best for groups. Also if your just trying to figure things outs it might be sexy but we found it slow. Back to RM soon!!

Irondequoit NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
That's a real bummer about Pearl. We'll be there for four nights 5/07-5/11 and then four more nights at RM. We're going as the guests of premier members so we didn't really have a choice where we stayed. I don't think they have any idea what the party vibe is. They have visited Pearl but haven't stayed there. Then again if you read some previous reviews people loved Pearl. Guess it depends on what you're looking for. I guess we'll have to hope for the best and if' it's boring as hell we'll just use the days to rest up for RM.

Norwich CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
we are at pearl now this place suxs we are trying to switch to desire RM no energy no vibe very boring matter of fact 60 percent of cpls are wearing bathing suits the women are not even topless save your money and go to RM i would not come back here for free

Murrells Inlet SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
great :(

Murrells Inlet SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Just got back from 11 days at Desire.....we had booked 5 days at Pearl and was very disappointed so after 2 days we transferred over to the original Desires and had a blast. Our complaints were no one was partying, at midnight there was one person in the hot tub and 6 people in the disco. The food was not good. Yes the Pool and hot tub are bigger but that made it harder to get to know people as they were spread out to much. The only way we will return if its for a take over. There were mostly nudist at this resort.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi ALL!!!

We are booked at Desire Pearl April 3-8, 2013.

If anyone else is going those dates let us know!

xxx r and e

Fairview NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are returning to Desire Pearl April 27 thru May 3 2013. We can't wait to get back.

Easton MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 106   End
TOPIC: Desire Pearl