SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A RESORT NOT QUITE ALL OUT SWINGING LIKE HEDO : Swingers Discussion 70080
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsDOES ANYONE KNOW OF A RESORT NOT QUITE ALL OUT SWINGING LIKE HEDO
TOPIC: DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A RESORT NOT QUITE ALL OUT SWINGING LIKE HEDO
Created by: funinbuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
WE'RE LOOKING FOR AN ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT (4 STAR OR BETTER) IN WHICH IT WOULDN'T BE UNCOMMON TO HOOK UP WITH OTHER PEOPLE (COUPLES OR SINGLES)BUT NOT QUITE THE ALL OUT HEDO II & III ATMOSPHERE. AS WE ARE GOING WITH FRIENDS OF OURS (ANOTHER COUPLE THAT AREN'T INTO THE SWINGING THING). NUDE BEACH WOULD BE GOOD TOO BUT NOT A MUST. THANKS

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I suspect the original poster has already taken their trip somewhere by now, but here's our two cent's worth:

We have friends who also rave about Hidden Beach Resort (HBR). This is a classy nudist-only resort in Mexico (on the Gulf side) with "swim up rooms" and very nice amenities. They are owned by the same company who own the conventional clothed resort next door, and guests of HBR can dress and go there to sample the food and amenities at no extra charge (but the reverse is not true!) We have been told by friends who have been there that it is very nice and laid back. Some swinging occurs, especially if you bring your own friends, but it is not the object of the visit like Desire, or like Hedo during a Takeover week.

But if you can get in, we agree that Grand Lido Braco is still your best bet. We have been there 5 times so far. We skipped two years in a row but plan to return this November for our Anniversary. As it has been mentioned before, Braco has the best nude facilities on Jamaica, and it is a very classy resort. Unless you are there for a Lifestyle Takeover week, you will have to be at the Hot Tub (largest nude hot tub in Jamaica) at 2am in order to find any action. But the vibe manages to be sexy and classy at the same time, no matter when you go.

Good luck!

R & M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
I would guess that money isn't a big problem since you're seeking four star resorts. We've stayed at GLB and GLN, both on the nude side.

The writer that said that GLB had the best nude area was right. Huge pool nice beach, no gawking. We did meet another couple but didn't play, just had fun. That said, it would have been totally possibile that some others were into playing.

GLN has a much smaller, though very nice, nude area. Both Grand Lidos are pretty mellow. The service and food are both Jamaican Four Star (not to be confused with real four star - but still better than servicable).

Our overal feelling is that staying at GLN and hanging out at Hedo II is the best way to brush up against swingers without being committed to the cause (or the buffet!). After several trips spent this way, the sad truth for us is no one at Hedo every rang our bell. We have spent very limited time out at the hot (tepid?) tub area becuase it's very meat-racky. There are quite a few single males and many couples whose dedication to keeping their bodies beautiful may have flagged a bit. We simply weren't turned on by anyone. However, anytime your spending your days naked in the sun around people wearing nothing or close to it and in the proximity of sexually turned on people, you're going to feel it. We may not have had guests, but we had each other quite a bit! If you would like more details, drop me a note. Enjoy!

Simi Valley CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well taking into consideration that it is THE CROWD that is there when you are that will accommodate(or not) your wants, The BEST Nude beach in Jamaica is without a doubt, Grand Lido Braco. We have been there 7 times and have found at least one couple a visit to play with. We are choosy and though this Isn't a swinging resort, that is a good ratio. We have been to Hedo 3. The Nude beach SUCKS there...like being sent to you room...LOL GLB has the BEST nude beach...NUDE NOT clothing optional!! No one is allowed who is clothed beyond a certain point makes it OGLER free!! The FOOD is by far superior to any other resort and on an even keel with Grand Lido NeGrill. GLB is FAMOUS for their Lamb Chops and the daily buffet is 4 Star for Jamaica and that's the best you can hope for. If you are looking for swinging you MAY run into the what I like to call...On the fence couple...Those who are curious BUT haven't done it yet. Blind leading the blind is a good way to START...LOL Less pressure. Also the fact that it is More expensive then most of the resports helps keep the riff raff out....ALSO it is a COUPLES only resort...No singles...No Kids!! Feel free to e mail us if you want anymore info about Grand Lido Braco

Mount Pocono PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We go to Couples Ocho Rios, or COR as its affctionately called, every April. Its definitely not a lifestyle resort. I wouldn't recommend it for this type of a vacation. On the other hand its a great place to focus on each other and have that all out Romance. We are in the lifestyle at the club, out with other couples on dates, and we are on here, but we save that vacation for just the two of us.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(171 posts)
HI we just got back from Desire resort and loved it so if you get a chance to go there sometime I think you will enjoy it very much - the hot area is wonderful - we met many couples in the hot tub - some in the lifestyle and some not - some were very forward and some just stayed pretty quite. But, if you are looking for another place about 20 min below Playa De Carmine(spelling) look into Hidden Beach Resort - it is the only Aunt resort in Mexico. If you want you can actually be nude from the time you get there until the time you leave - we always preferred to alteast have a wrap on for lunch and most people dressed up for dinner. They do not have the biggest beach area - but the service is top notch and the rooms are beautiful (whirlpool tub in each room) we have gone there 4 years in a row and just love it there and yes it is all inclusive. You can meet lifestyle couples there and non lifestyle couples - it is alot of fun - Best of luck to you in your travel search Hugs, Trace & Rick

Lewisburg PA
Username hidden
(145 posts)
We have been to both Blue Bay Getaway and Desires., We loved them both, we tried Blue Bay first to see how we felt about a topless optional resort, had a great time, however we don't think you will hook up there. At Desires we thought we might take the next step and see what a couples only clothing optional place might be like. We went during a non takeover week. so the mix was some lifestylers, some nudists, and a couple like us who didn't quite know where we fit in. We found everyone to be friendly, respectfull and open. Your friends would probably not be embaressed or overwelmed there. And you just might find some folks at the hot tub or in the disco that you find appealing. We are back there in June, and we are hoping to get another couple to join us there that we have already had a chance to get to know. We don't hook up with people we don't know well, but that is just how we are.

Good luck and enjoy no matter what your choice.

Milford NJ
Username hidden
(112 posts)
Blue Bay Getaway go to click in the BBG chat room. there is tons of info. We have been there it is a very fun place just not as outgoing as Hedo

Urbana IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hmm, the tough part is the possible hookup and a 4 star or better resort. Hedo II would not meet the 4 star- My advice (and I do Adult trips for a living) is to book Grand Lido Negril. It is a nice resort (4 - 5 star) and if you are too bored you can get a night pass to HedonismII which is Literally across the street. In fact, you could easily move over there if the week "progressed". I am a diamond agent and Hedo II's largest booker (as an individual agent - won the award for 2005) so getting everything right for you at Lido Negril and or Hedo II is something I can easily do. May also be able to get you into Braco during your already booked week. I also could suggest a few side adventures/dinners etc (even though Lido is all-inclusive) and the nights/days to go to Hedo II.....message me (Jon) and the lovely Janet...Fluffernutters

Londonderry NH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
From what your asking I think Hedo II is your best bet. There are two sides to Hedo II. Nude and Prude. The common areas like the Dinning Hall, Gym, Boat Dock and Disco separate the two parts of the Resort. Stay on the Prude Side and at the most you will see is perhaps topless women. At the start of the nude side is nude. Only if you go to the very end of the Nude Side where the hot tub is will you venture into the swinging/lifestyle couples area. And if you do not go during a lifestyle take over week you may not see any experienced lifestyle couples. Just nude couples perhaps looking to explore swinging or just soft swinging. Make sure you have your passports as you need them now.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Went to Couples Ocho Rios...nude offshore island, great food and service. Only problem is that there is not much of a night life. After 11:00 we were partying with the people that worked at the resort. Everyone else was gone for the night. It is couples only...we did meet a few lifestyle couples, but it was toned down alot compared to other resorts. Have fun!

Maricopa AZ
Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A RESORT NOT QUITE ALL OUT SWINGING LIKE HEDO