SwingLifeStyle Travel | Celebrity
Camping survey : Swingers Discussion 206927
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsCamping survey
TOPIC: Camping survey
Created by: CandDinCT
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you like camping/wilderness vacations? Would you go to a lifestyle camp ground? How far would you travel to get there? How long would you stay? Do you prefer tent, camper or cabin? What amenities would you want? ie. pool, laundry, hot tub, boating etc. Clothing optional or clothed? Just wondering why there aren't more campgrounds that are lifestyle oriented. Thinking of opening one in New England. Thanks for your time D
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
C & D,i think you need to move down here to NC and we could make this a joint venture.We have a couple of extra months of warm weather and it would be awesome to have place like that close by the Charlotte area!!

Sherrills Ford NC

Username hidden
(67 posts)
We've been to a lifestyle campground several times and had a great time. In each case it was during the summer and we made good use of the pool and hiking trails. Even in our area with mild winter temps we would not be interested in camping between October and June. We tried one time on Memorial day weekend and it was still a bit cool to run around naked comfortably. To answer your questions: How far: 1 hour, 2 if fantastic. How long: Weekend only, weekdays are lame. Tent, camper or cabin: Any of the above. Amenities: Clean showers, pool, hot tub, water and electric hookups, community center for parties. Definitely clothing optional, there are plenty of vanilla campgrounds. There are not many lifestyle campgrounds because most lose money. They have to compete with hotel parties close to home that have nice rooms, air conditioning and private showers. The more successful operations seem to cater to both nudists and lifestylers (they mix like oil and water). I don't recommend that route for obvious reasons... You haven't seen drama until you see a lifestyler slap a nudist on the ass, LOL!!!

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
I am a total Pampered lady. Were I live there are two nudist camps and one caters to the lifestyle. Both are too rustic for me. I enjoy modern conveniences.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Do you like camping/wilderness vacations? Would you go to a lifestyle camp ground? How far would you travel to get there? How long would you stay? Do you prefer tent, camper or cabin? What amenities would you want? ie. pool, laundry, hot tub, boating etc. Clothing optional or clothed? Just wondering why there aren't more campgrounds that are lifestyle oriented. Thinking of opening one in New England. Thanks for your time D

Fairfax VT

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Camping survey