SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Caliente in Tampa lower levels of cleaniness and service : Swingers Discussion 201257
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsCaliente in Tampa lower levels of cleaniness and service
TOPIC: Caliente in Tampa lower levels of cleaniness and service
Created by: PaPlaying
Original Starting post for this thread:
We visited Caliente recently and sorry to say this property is heading downward in service and cleaniness. Motel rooms had stained bedcovers, hairs in showers, and sorely in need of fresh paint. When we left my husband accidently left his rings in the drawer. Caliente staff mailed them back to us in a plain white envelope/regular postage (no padded envelope or insurance despite asking if they could charge our credit card for insurance/shipping) and the envelope arrived ripped and one ring missing. I contacted Steven Dorsey, CEO who was very rude and said "you should have taken better care of your possessions". He feels his the staff did nothing wrong sending valuable items out they way they did. I guess poor customer service starts at the top. Also, be aware of couples Mr Dorsey "plants" at the pool and club who try to sell their vacation club. They stalk couples and are pushy and downright annoying. We sat for their vacation club briefing in 2009 and didnt buy. They were supposed to have built a seven story building for vacation club members by 2010. They havent even broken ground yet. What a joke! We have been going to Caliente for over ten years and will not return. What a shame, Caliente used to be like a five star resort, not anymore.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the info!

Hazleton PA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
It's a lifestyle resort.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Never heard of that one. We love New Orleans so will have to check it out. Is it lifestyle friendly?

Hazleton PA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
This is why we prefer the Fun Ahoy Resort Club in NOLA! It's clean, the service is first class and the place is out of this world!

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We visited Caliente recently and sorry to say this property is heading downward in service and cleaniness. Motel rooms had stained bedcovers, hairs in showers, and sorely in need of fresh paint. When we left my husband accidently left his rings in the drawer. Caliente staff mailed them back to us in a plain white envelope/regular postage (no padded envelope or insurance despite asking if they could charge our credit card for insurance/shipping) and the envelope arrived ripped and one ring missing. I contacted Steven Dorsey, CEO who was very rude and said "you should have taken better care of your possessions". He feels his the staff did nothing wrong sending valuable items out they way they did. I guess poor customer service starts at the top. Also, be aware of couples Mr Dorsey "plants" at the pool and club who try to sell their vacation club. They stalk couples and are pushy and downright annoying. We sat for their vacation club briefing in 2009 and didnt buy. They were supposed to have built a seven story building for vacation club members by 2010. They havent even broken ground yet. What a joke! We have been going to Caliente for over ten years and will not return. What a shame, Caliente used to be like a five star resort, not anymore.

Hazleton PA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Caliente in Tampa lower levels of cleaniness and service