SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Caliente Caribe Resort in the Dominician Republic : Swingers Discussion 194244
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsCaliente Caribe Resort in the Dominician Republic
TOPIC: Caliente Caribe Resort in the Dominician Republic
Created by: Voyeur_CPL
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are looking for comments and experiences on Caliente Caribe Resort in the Dominican Republic. What is the resort like? When is the best time to go? Is it better to get one of the Seacliff rooms or one of the villas by the beach?. How's the staff and food? Also are there any groups traveling there and when?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We enjoyed our stay. We went on a non permissive week and action took place in the rooms only. Although Gayl and I did sneak on to a beach bed at night. I just wanted to chill out for a week and it worked for me others mite think Caribe isn't ready for prime time. They seem to be trying to get their act together and I would be surprised if they were not better next year.

Wayne PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Hi, We went in February with the SLS group. We thought the food sucked, got very monotonous. Sexual activiity was EVERYWHERE! If you speak Spanish, that is a plus, as the staff speaks very little English. The club was not within walking distance. Little to do except lay around the pool ( not much beach) and get drunk at the tiki bar. Hotel rooms are closer to the eating facilities, private villas closer to the tiki bar/pool area. You can plan activities off the resort, we didn't. Our first taste of a lifestyle resort out of the country. Will not go back. email us if yoou have further questions.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
The resort is very nice. The food and service is really good. We opted for a villa on the beach which offered us a little more privacy. Unless you're going with a group the atmosphere is very relaxed and low key. Any lifestyle activity happens behind closed doors. We had fun the two times we were there but we went with a group of couples. There is a group on SLS that goes at least once a year. You may want to check into the older threads and find their posts.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9029 posts)
We are looking for comments and experiences on Caliente Caribe Resort in the Dominican Republic. What is the resort like? When is the best time to go? Is it better to get one of the Seacliff rooms or one of the villas by the beach?. How's the staff and food? Also are there any groups traveling there and when?

Aiken SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Caliente Caribe Resort in the Dominician Republic