SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Caliente : Swingers Discussion 36435
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsCaliente
TOPIC: Caliente
Created by: onstage44
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone been to Caliente near Tampa? My wife and I are going soon and would like to know the best area to meet other couples or single males

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband and I, along with a large group of pittsburghers went to Caliente' for Memorial Day weekend. We used to go to Paradise Lakes, in fact for the past 9 years every Memorial Day and Labor Day. We thought Caliente' was awesome and so did the rest of the group. It was very upscale and none of us had problems with any security (and we are a wild bunch)!!!! We are heading there this Wed for Labor Day and can't wait! You do have to keep in mind that it is a nudist resort, not a swing club... Although, they are tossing the idea around to make it a swinging resort in the near future, we personally spoke to management about it. They have all the right ideas and know what they're doing. Caliente' makes Paradise look like a trailor park. I guess everyone has there own opinion....L and Z

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Wow, we were planning to spend New Years there. Anyone else have any comments?

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9005 posts)
went to Caliente.......what a rip off! The place is beautiful but the nazi guards walking around watching every move you make is a little too much for me. After talking to several people they all seem to have the same reaction.....Beautiful place but the visitors do not seem welcome. It was like we were invading there space. I would not recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing get away. We left after one night and went back to our old hangout......Paradise Lakes. The rest of the getaway was wonderful.....and friendly!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We were there for the opening weekend....beautiful resort.....lots of fun!!

T&L

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Anyone been to Caliente near Tampa? My wife and I are going soon and would like to know the best area to meet other couples or single males

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Caliente