SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Burning Man 2004 - Aug28th - Sept 6th : Swingers Discussion 35628
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsBurning Man 2004 - Aug28th - Sept 6th
TOPIC: Burning Man 2004 - Aug28th - Sept 6th
Created by: dino4x
Original Starting post for this thread:
Burning Man 2004 - Aug.28th - Sept 6th

Hey There!,

I and some of my swinging friends will be going to Burning Man this August/Sept. [Aug. 28-Sept 6]. We are a sexy crew looking to meet up with other sexy people at the event.

What is burning man you ask? It is more than i can explain in a short paragraph, here goes. It is a large gathering of fun-loving, artsy, freespirited, and sexy people who get together every year in the Nevada desert. Oh and about 30,000 people go to it. Check out the official site at www D0T burningman D0T com

For those that are going, we will be camping with camp "LiteBrite". Drop me a line and I would love to chat.

Cheers, Dave-O

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Dino Sounds like fun . I will be there from Sept 1st - the 5th with some fun people. i will drop you a line in the next day. Gary and Crew

Chon Buri Chon Buri Thailand
Username hidden
(2 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Burning Man 2004 - Aug.28th - Sept 6th

Hey There!,

I and some of my swinging friends will be going to Burning Man this August/Sept. [Aug. 28-Sept 6]. We are a sexy crew looking to meet up with other sexy people at the event.

What is burning man you ask? It is more than i can explain in a short paragraph, here goes. It is a large gathering of fun-loving, artsy, freespirited, and sexy people who get together every year in the Nevada desert. Oh and about 30,000 people go to it. Check out the official site at www D0T burningman D0T com

For those that are going, we will be camping with camp "LiteBrite". Drop me a line and I would love to chat.

Cheers, Dave-O

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Burning Man 2004 - Aug28th - Sept 6th