SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Resorts › April hedo 2013
TOPIC: April_hedo_2013
Created by: Viva691976
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had a wonderful time as a single woman. My first encounter was with my snorckel instructor a handsome young jamaica man. He asked if it was ok to take his clothes off I said yes of course. It was on from there. He was hung like a stud. He was so beautiful. Another Jamaicam man gave me a nice massage out in the water while I was floating on a raft. He had me so hot. Another guy I sucked his dick on the hobby cat sail boat. He was gorgeous. I cant wait to go back!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a wonderful time as a single woman. My first encounter was with my snorckel instructor a handsome young jamaica man. He asked if it was ok to take his clothes off I said yes of course. It was on from there. He was hung like a stud. He was so beautiful. Another Jamaicam man gave me a nice massage out in the water while I was floating on a raft. He had me so hot. Another guy I sucked his dick on the hobby cat sail boat. He was gorgeous. I cant wait to go back!

Altadena CA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: April hedo 2013
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.