SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
swinger cruise : Swingers Discussion 120807
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsCruise Talkswinger cruise
TOPIC: swinger cruise
Created by: wer4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
carnival legend is a swinger ship leaves tampa 4-26-09

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are booked and ready to party!!!!!

Orange Park FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
idiot

North Port FL
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Sorry to offend you miss little perfection.

We are new at this, and as a matter of fact this is actually the first ever full cruise of its type, so sorry that there is room for skepticism.

We do not all have the super knowledge and obvious grasp on things as you have demonstrated so clearly to all.

Calling people idiots just shows what you are about.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(86 posts)
i dont know what that idiot is talking about,,,,this cruise has been being organized for some time now,,,,we have known about ti for at least 6 months,,,there is differant travel agents around the states who are booking it,,,and there is a guest list ,,,on SLS from just about every major city for the cruise,,,,(just type in cruise under events) they all come up,,,,and ,,,not only from sls....but 3 other lifestyle sites,,,,theres forums and guest lists for the cruise,,,,,and a private yahoo group as well...sooo,,,theres plenty of talk about the cruise.......and many...many couples going,,,theres also 2 differant pre-partys the night before....

North Port FL
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Thanks. Sounds like a great place to be. I will check it out.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Green...

"I am just surprised how so many people could get together at once for one purpose primarily. It does defy common sense..."

How about this... A nude takeover of a cruise to Alaska! Now THAT defies common sense! LOL

Well, that is exactly what we did in 2007 and we had a great time, icebergs and all. This was no small ship either... it was the Holland America Amsterdam, one of the largest of the Holland America fleet in the Pacific at the time.

And like the Swingers Cruise, only agencies who handle their own special interest, in this case Nudist Travel clients, were able to book that chartered cruise. Nobody wants their customers to be unpleasantly surprised when they board the ship, as it would be bad for business. So specialized agents are utilized. In this case, theswingercruise dot com is one of the originators of this swinger cruise specialty, although you can book the same cruise through other agencies that handle Lifestyle Travel.

And if fans of Star Trek or Dr. Phil can get together and charter a cruise ship, what is so surprising about fans of the Swinging Lifestyle doing the same thing? :-)

We would have booked this Swinger Cruise if we had not already committed (and paid for) another Nudist Cruise for 2009... the FantaSEA Cruise that includes two days in Key West for Fantasy Fest. Should be plenty of fun there as well. :-) But if the budgets hold up, we'll probably be looking to book the next Swingers Cruise in 2010.

Don't worry, it is legit.

Cheers!

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
It's booked as a charter and is being sold thru Lifestyle agencies as a Swinger Cruise.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
I did. That is why I am curious. Carnival does not list it because it is booked, but other agents are still booking it, or they say they can.

I am just surprised how so many people could get together at once for one purpose primarily. It does defy common sense, especially since no one here seems to have real facts, just repeating what they heard. If you consider the number of replies on most toppics here, it is difficult to believe it.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Green

Don't know where you are getting your info.

Carnival does not have the ship listed as available for travel that week. We have a lot more then 5 couples booked and know of at least 100 couples who are going.

Try googling it.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
How do you figure that, when it is being sold as a regular cruise for anybody? Who is saying it is all booked for swingers? It looks like tghere maybe 4-5 couples on, maybe.

I am just going by travel sites info.

Can you clue me in?

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(86 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: swinger cruise