SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
THE Swinger Cruise - April 2009 : Swingers Discussion 1141071021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsCruise TalkTHE Swinger Cruise - April 2009
TOPIC: THE Swinger Cruise - April 2009
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The ship leaves the dock at 4 pm on 4/26. Check in is from 1 to 3 pm on 4/26. Don't be late. The ship will leave promptly. Come down the night before and join the fun at the Hilton Garden Inn that way no worries about delayed flights.

Return is scheduled for May 3rd. at 8 am. I wouldn't book a flight earlier then 1 pm to go home. I don't like to rush so we are flying out at 2:30. Return time is of course subject to weather.

We have a site set up with all of the info in a faq. Same name as this thread just add the dot com. All one word. Folks can also join the group we have set up on sls in the group section. Tons of people who are booked are in it and are communicating. We have also tried to post any new updates on the group forum.

Can't wait to go!

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
We are looking into ways to get to Tampa, so we are trying to get this worked out... BUT before we book anything could someone PLEASE tell us what time the ship leaves Tampa on the 26th and what day ( assuming the 3rd of May ) and time it returns to Tampa?? Thanks in advance :)

This looks like a fun time and were excited to be checking it out, we just need some more info....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
OK I just found chartravels site and read the rules...no cameras??I can understand this to a point....to be honestif I am going to go on a cruise I want pictures of it...not that we would take pics of others but we would want some for ourselves since this would be our first cruise....

thoughts on this?

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
More info on this cruise would be great....if we book a room can someone tell us what is included...do we need passports....etc...

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
We are also booked can't wait.

Bonita Springs FL
Username hidden
(55 posts)
We are booked and ready to Party!!!

Orange Park FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
ALL ABOARD!!!!! This is gonna be OUTSTANDING!!!! Can't wait c'mon April.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
we are all booked,,,,counting the days to all the fun .....karen/frank

North Port FL
Username hidden
(64 posts)
We are going on the cruise in April out of Tampa. Cant wait to get on the boat! Its looking like its going to be almost full. Anyone else going?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
The group just passed 500 members. Thanks to all who joined so far. Hope to meet everyone soon on "The Swinger Cruise" in April of 2009

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: THE Swinger Cruise - April 2009