SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Cruise Talk › Solicitation for cruise recommendations
TOPIC: Solicitation__for_cruise_recommendations
Created by: WhiteHotGent
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been working a ton the last several months and have a lot of vacation time and travel funds built up. I've been on a few cruises in the past and really enjoyed them, but I wasn't involved much in the planning. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone could provide suggestions on things to look for.

Do you recommend do it yourself or are there benefits in using a travel agent? For now, I'm looking at a 4-7 day cruise. Time of year is pretty flexible and short notice trips are possible. Caribbean seems like the best destination for this trip. Baltimore would be a very convenient port (no airfare), but not mandatory.

I wouldn't mind meeting up with a lifestyle female or couple, but as a single male, I know that may be very tough to find.

Thanks in advance.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been working a ton the last several months and have a lot of vacation time and travel funds built up. I've been on a few cruises in the past and really enjoyed them, but I wasn't involved much in the planning. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone could provide suggestions on things to look for.

Do you recommend do it yourself or are there benefits in using a travel agent? For now, I'm looking at a 4-7 day cruise. Time of year is pretty flexible and short notice trips are possible. Caribbean seems like the best destination for this trip. Baltimore would be a very convenient port (no airfare), but not mandatory.

I wouldn't mind meeting up with a lifestyle female or couple, but as a single male, I know that may be very tough to find.

Thanks in advance.

Arlington VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Solicitation for cruise recommendations
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.