SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Cruise website : Swingers Discussion 156136
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsCruise TalkCruise website
TOPIC: Cruise website
Created by: Bttrfly_Kss
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was told that there is a website "some where" that only does swingers or nudist cruises. Has anyone heard of this? The people that told me could not remember the name.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
But you know, as fast as they fill up, one or two more a year would be great. Maybe a little bit more lead time before the cabins actually go on sale so more people could make sure they have the available cash to pay in full or atleast pay the deposit plus the time to schedule in the event they had already been planning a trip or vacation somewhere..

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
The reason a swinger cruise costs more is they are usually a full ship charter. When you have a full ship charter there is a $200,000 non-refundable deposit required. You get to set the prices and the itinerary since you "own" the ship for this time period. You also take the entire risk of filling the ship or really losing a lot of money. Of course if you fill the ship you will make a lot of money...The other option is a partial ship charter. This is where you have a large group, at least 100 cabins, but usually 200 or more cabins...with this the general public is on the ship with your group. You will most likely have "private" meet and greet cocktail parties and other private events scheduled for the group. This is usually a much more affordable option than a full charter and can still be a lot of fun if you get a fun group together that likes to party.

Lancaster CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Its because basic economics most likely. The swinger or nudist cruise is rare, and its a supply and demand structure. We just take a normal cruise and try to find swingers going. If we don't we still have a really great time.

Trexlertown PA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
Thanks for the information.

Independence MO
Username hidden
(75 posts)
I was told that there is a website "some where" that only does swingers or nudist cruises. Has anyone heard of this? The people that told me could not remember the name.

Independence MO
Username hidden
(75 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Cruise website