Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
HELP
FORUMS Travel, Clubs and Resorts Cruise Talk CELEBRITY REFLECTION February 9 to 16
TOPIC: CELEBRITY REFLECTION February 9 to 16
Created by: sparkles315
Original Starting post for this thread:
Female half here – Looking for some fun while I visiting my Mom in Sarasota, Florida (February 3 to 8). Then I’m available on board the CELEBRITY REFLECTION February 9 to 16 for a cruise of fun. Someone must be around to help me burn off the extra calories and the buildup stress. I am looking for a single white guy to do what every I want. I’m really into oral, the better you can suck me the better your fuck is going to be. Condom is a must……and NO mean NO. If you respond you must have your photo open for me to see. If not, there will be no chance of us meeting.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Female half here – Looking for some fun while I visiting my Mom in Sarasota, Florida (February 3 to 8). Then I’m available on board the CELEBRITY REFLECTION February 9 to 16 for a cruise of fun. Someone must be around to help me burn off the extra calories and the buildup stress. I am looking for a single white guy to do what every I want. I’m really into oral, the better you can suck me the better your fuck is going to be. Condom is a must……and NO mean NO. If you respond you must have your photo open for me to see. If not, there will be no chance of us meeting.

Kendall Park NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: CELEBRITY REFLECTION February 9 to 16