SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Cruise Talk › CELEBRITY REFLECTION February 9 to 16
TOPIC: CELEBRITY_REFLECTION_February_9_to_16
Created by: sparkles315
Original Starting post for this thread:
Female half here – Looking for some fun while I visiting my Mom in Sarasota, Florida (February 3 to 8). Then I’m available on board the CELEBRITY REFLECTION February 9 to 16 for a cruise of fun. Someone must be around to help me burn off the extra calories and the buildup stress. I am looking for a single white guy to do what every I want. I’m really into oral, the better you can suck me the better your fuck is going to be. Condom is a must……and NO mean NO. If you respond you must have your photo open for me to see. If not, there will be no chance of us meeting.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Female half here – Looking for some fun while I visiting my Mom in Sarasota, Florida (February 3 to 8). Then I’m available on board the CELEBRITY REFLECTION February 9 to 16 for a cruise of fun. Someone must be around to help me burn off the extra calories and the buildup stress. I am looking for a single white guy to do what every I want. I’m really into oral, the better you can suck me the better your fuck is going to be. Condom is a must……and NO mean NO. If you respond you must have your photo open for me to see. If not, there will be no chance of us meeting.

Kendall Park NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: CELEBRITY REFLECTION February 9 to 16

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy