Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
HELP
FORUMS Travel, Clubs and Resorts Cruise Talk Brilliance of the Sea Jan 27 - Feb 1, 2014
TOPIC: Brilliance of the Sea Jan 27 - Feb 1, 2014
Created by: rock121
Original Starting post for this thread:
Considering taking this cruise and looking for any input from others who have gone on previous lifestyle cruises. Good or Bad. Any ideas or suggestions welcome Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So I was shoveling snow this morning and it was 2deg.F. I mean seriously...wtf!

I cannot wait to head south tomorrow and hop on the ship next week.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Time is a ticking, we just cant wait for this cruise, We hope to meet some really nice couples and have some really good sex..lol

Dover FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
out of curiosity, what are the "rules" you have with your daughter...... just thinkin' it sounds a bit wierd... even for a swinger....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(465 posts)
NathanJ80, She is of age so it shouldn't be a problem. Most people are very open minded on the cruises.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(246 posts)
New to SLS and will be on the cruise how do I post a pic here?

Erie PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
me and my gf are looking for the same advice , we want to book a trip on a cruise liek this while I am home on leave ! we want to know what this type of cruise is really like ?

Northborough MA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
we can't wait ,its going to be a one big party. look us up we are in cabin 9567

Shadow John

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
It's somewhere between Desire and Vegas. Technically, you should keep naughty bits covered, but that rule gets looser depending on the specific locale and the time of day/night.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We have cruised many times before on vanilla but this is our first lifestyle. What is the ladies dressing like outside of the nude areas? We assume that it isn't Desire level of sexy (fishnet tops, etc), but is it Vegas sexy (cover nipples and vajayjay), local nightclub sexy, or grandma's house (lol)?

Trying to figure out what to pack. Aruba has everything from slutwear to formal.

Fishers IN
Username hidden
(19 posts)
First its 60 days until the cruise and I have someone in a jam, again. Please people start taking cancellation insurance for unforseen events. Anyway. They have a PRIMO cabin. It's a handicapped balcony on deck 7. $2400 total - the deal here is that its nealry the same size as a junior suite for half the price. Let me know and I'll put you in touch.

As for hotels...

I've seen two hotel options for this cruise, we are doing both of them. ????

Topless Travel has rooms at Airport Marriott Westshore Tampa - they will have that big ballroom m/g there too. Kevin from TSC will be staying there. Lynn will be enjoing the other option andstaying for 2 nights at Caliente. They have a great rate for anyone booked on the cruise.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Brilliance of the Sea Jan 27 - Feb 1, 2014