SwingLifeStyle Travel | Celebrity
All Swingers Cruise April 2009! : Swingers Discussion 1144471041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsCruise TalkAll Swingers Cruise April 2009!
TOPIC: All Swingers Cruise April 2009!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
User Details are only visible to members.
we have booked our spot on the ship,, we found an awesome deal for the balcony room/ $999.00pp we can't wait..counting the days,, looking forward to meeting you on the ship. april/eddie

Reserve LA

Username hidden
(25 posts)
Join 156 sexy couples for this total takeover, Erotic Lifestyle cruise, out of Barbados on the Windstar, Windsurf.

Enjoy casually elegant accommodations, all inclusive gourmet food and drink (including alcohol) with sizzling parties and entertainment.

This is the hottest trip to ever hit the Caribbean!

Special offer through February 28, 2009, reserve your cabin now and lock in your savings.

Cabins starting as low as $2,495 pp dbl

Go to our website w . w . w . Shoesonlytravel . c o m for more information or to reserve your cabin

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(149 posts)
The rates for the April lifestyle cruise just got even better. There are some great new special prices on cabins. Come join us in the CruisErotica group.

Char

Washington Crossing PA

Username hidden
(46 posts)
We're booked. 4/26/09 Can't wait.

Bonita Springs FL

Username hidden
(54 posts)
We are leaving on a Carnival ship out of NY In April. I think its April 21st I will post the name of the ship when my wife comes home. Cant remember. It sails out of NY for San Juan, St Thomas and the Grand Turks. I think lol We would love to meet a couple or couples cruising cant imagine a better time

Jake

Browns Mills NJ

Username hidden
(7 posts)
There are quite a few of us going on the cruise now. Many from here, and there is also a yahoo group (CruisErotica) with a bunch more folks that aren't on SLS.

Washington Crossing PA

Username hidden
(46 posts)
I know there are already topics for this but it would be great to get an ongoing list of couples that are already booked. Let's get this party started early.....

St Augustine FL

Username hidden
(48 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
TOPIC: All Swingers Cruise April 2009!