Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
HELP
FORUMS Travel, Clubs and Resorts Clubs what happens in clubs
TOPIC: what happens in clubs
Created by: meyou3147
Original Starting post for this thread:
I really want to go to clubs but have never really enjoyed bars. What should I expect when going to a club?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
SoPhilly pretty much said it all, but we would add a few comments.

Different clubs have very different feels.

For example, one of our favorites, TJ's, out near Harrisburg, PA, feels like a classy nightclub and restaurant. It has lounge areas, a nice sized dance floor, and of course, playrooms. They also have an indoor 80-person hot tub which helps foster "communication".

On the other hand, there is a club in the Pocono Mountains called Pocono Paradise Social Club, that feels like an intimate house party. In fact, the place used to be the owners home, but it expanded a bit to now include an indoor pool, a small dance floor, and a series of themed playrooms.

We could go on to describe every club we have been to, but the point is each one is different. If you try one and don't like it, try another. Don't assume they are all the same.

Well, there is one thing that seems to be pretty much the same... Lifestyle clubs, by their nature, are supposed to be no-pressure places, where you can come in as a newbie couple and simply soak up the atmosphere if thats all you want to do.

Enjoy!

R&M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Clubs lead the opportunity to meet alot more people. On Premise means you can play there, off is also referred to as Meet n Greet. Regarding your comments about bars - most have bars, it's just the secondary reason however, remember everyone in attendance is a swinger of some level so their main goal of the evening is to meet new and revisit with existing friends. Expect mingling and socializing near bars, lounges and dancefloors. If on premise, some nudity in general areas may be present, be prepared ahead of time and ask if they don't mention it. Respect all the rules that you should be reviewed with upon entering, any Club is only as good as the membership it keeps. Also ask how the play rooms are set up, each establishment sets up according to their demographics - i.e. if you are into exhibitionism then you would bloom at a club set up for that. Also, know the attendee's, in that you should ask if singles are permitted - specifically ask male/female because females are most often always permitted, but the men aren't. Basically, if you attend a club that is set up to your liking and will have the attendees that fit your desires, you can't go wrong - walk in with a smile and ready to mingle!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
I really want to go to clubs but have never really enjoyed bars. What should I expect when going to a club?

Tucumcari NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: what happens in clubs