SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Clubs › sf Power Exchange Review
TOPIC: sf Power Exchange Review
Created by: garyamy
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I went on Saturday for the SLS event on 09-28-2019. We ended up going with friends due to this was our first time being at a club. We ended up getting there around 10:30 because the ladies were taking forever to pick which outfit they wanted. needless to say we got there. Here is our take on the place.

Pro's 1. The staff were amazing. Respectful and made sure you understood the rules. 2. They had a place for you to buy drinks and store your belongings. 3. Price is fair. Same price I pay for a normal House Party on SLS.

Con's 1. The place isn't that big, The pictures make the place look bigger. 2. The place felt dirty and we really didn't want to sit any where due to it looked dirty, now it could have been the lights, but when you grab the hand rails and they are sticky and the one place I did sit, upstairs the couch felt sticky. So you had the gross factor. 3. The ladies were by us the whole time, but single guys would follow us from floor to floor and stare. Then we would have guys sit across from where we were standing and stare at the girls while master baiting. 4. Major Creep factor 5. The ladies said the restrooms were dirty and smelled like a urinal. The mens restroom did smell a little as well.

Compliments to the staff. It got so uncomfortable we decided to leave. As the girls were changing back into their clothes I am going to assume he was the head security guy. Two young guys walked in and he asked them if they knew the rules. They made a comment and the guy said you understand no means no and don't touch unless given permission, They made another comment and he told the girls that were getting ready to let them enter to hold up, He then said I want to hear it that you understand the rules and that no means no, then he said I need to hear it from you and the two guys finally spoke up that they understood. After he was comfortable with them understanding the rules he allowed the girls to process them into the club. To me as a husband that made a big difference to the place for me.

We ended up walking out and the door man attempted to make things right by us. So we asked our wives if the single men were not here and it was only couples if they would be willing to come back. Both of them were a solid no. it was because of the sanitation issue and the smells. I am not saying that the place is dirty. It just felt dirty, Maybe some refurbishing of the wood fixtures and a deep cleaning of the couches and most of all clean the restrooms. For couples if the wives think a rest stop bathroom is cleaner and smells better, then that tells me that the place is dirty.

So in short, the staff were amazing, unfortunately our wives were disgusted with the place. After we left we went to Twist, Unfortunately for the 150.00 door charge per couple we didn't go, but we did get a tour. The place was clean, smelled clean and the restrooms were clean. No one under 21 was allowed in and that made a difference in the crowd compared to the Power Exchange.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Clyde NC US
Username hidden
(612 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(81 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: sf Power Exchange Review
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.