SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Clubs › Wicked in Toronto
TOPIC: Wicked_in_Toronto
Created by: Hickey88
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ive always wanted to go, and Im thinking about going in a couple weekends with a FB of mine to have some more fun as its her birthday. I was curious if there was a Age limit to get in to Wicked or if it is Like another club/bar which is 19. Anyone Help me out here? Im alright but It is her 19th Birthday weekend and we wanna have a wild time and I think Wicked sounds like fun. I just wanna know first before I get her excited on the idea and then find oput she cant get in.

Thanks!

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
4one6-66nine-55eight2

Negril Westmoreland Jamaica
Username hidden
(268 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Ive always wanted to go, and Im thinking about going in a couple weekends with a FB of mine to have some more fun as its her birthday. I was curious if there was a Age limit to get in to Wicked or if it is Like another club/bar which is 19. Anyone Help me out here? Im alright but It is her 19th Birthday weekend and we wanna have a wild time and I think Wicked sounds like fun. I just wanna know first before I get her excited on the idea and then find oput she cant get in.

Thanks!

Toronto Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Wicked in Toronto
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.