Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
HELP
FORUMS Travel, Clubs and Resorts Clubs Vegas Swing Clubs
TOPIC: Vegas Swing Clubs
Created by: L2ST
Original Starting post for this thread:
What do you guys recommend? We have been to the Green Door a few times. I know swing clubs can be hit or miss like strip clubs so which one is the best spot NOW?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
L2: Sorry for the really late reply. I have not scrolled down on the Forums in a while. I can not comment with knowledge about the GD as I have never been there. All I can say is: See previous post.... Couples Oasis is still my recommendation.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
We went to the Red Rooster a few years ago and were not too favorably impressed. Lots of single guys trolling around, and the proprietor seemed a bit...odd. The Green Door looked like a dump and was in a rough part of town, so we passed on it.

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Thanks Mark,

We are planning on going out that Fri and Sat only. Do you know if the GD has improved any?

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I recommend Couples Oasis. They are back in business. You may want to see if they are going to have a Sunday pool party while you are there.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
What do you guys recommend? We have been to the Green Door a few times. I know swing clubs can be hit or miss like strip clubs so which one is the best spot NOW?

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Vegas Swing Clubs