SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Clubs › The Warehouse in Luoisville
TOPIC: The_Warehouse_in_Luoisville
Created by: hisnherfun2001
Original Starting post for this thread:
We went to the warehouse last night and had a pretty good time but that asshole thats supposed to be a "Bouncer" was so ridiculous that I think we may have to take a break from the club just to give ourselves time to get over it. I swear he treated everyone there like children he could boss around. It made me mad and I didnt even know most of those people. He's on some kind of power trip and he is ruining that club!..thanks for letting me vent.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
We went to the warehouse last night and had a pretty good time but that asshole thats supposed to be a "Bouncer" was so ridiculous that I think we may have to take a break from the club just to give ourselves time to get over it. I swear he treated everyone there like children he could boss around. It made me mad and I didnt even know most of those people. He's on some kind of power trip and he is ruining that club!..thanks for letting me vent.

Versailles KY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: The Warehouse in Luoisville
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.