SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Clubs › Tabu wondering about doing an SLS Party
TOPIC: Tabu_wondering_about_doing_an_SLS_Party
Created by: TABU_Social_Club
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've kicked around doing a party that offers a good discount for SLS members and wanted to get some feedback. We know a ton of our members are here on SLS and they never seem to use the "I'm Attending " feature. We were wondering if any of our members would attend a special event at the club is it offered a discount for being an SLS member? Would you use the I m attending feature to get the discount that night?

If so what themes interest you the most?

Please let us know. Really looking for good positive information we can run with. Thanks for your time.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
We've kicked around doing a party that offers a good discount for SLS members and wanted to get some feedback. We know a ton of our members are here on SLS and they never seem to use the "I'm Attending " feature. We were wondering if any of our members would attend a special event at the club is it offered a discount for being an SLS member? Would you use the I m attending feature to get the discount that night?

If so what themes interest you the most?

Please let us know. Really looking for good positive information we can run with. Thanks for your time.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(4216 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Tabu wondering about doing an SLS Party
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.