SwingLifeStyle Travel | Celebrity
Tabu wondering about doing an SLS Party : Swingers Discussion 175661
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsTabu wondering about doing an SLS Party
TOPIC: Tabu wondering about doing an SLS Party
Created by: TABU_Social_Club
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've kicked around doing a party that offers a good discount for SLS members and wanted to get some feedback. We know a ton of our members are here on SLS and they never seem to use the "I'm Attending " feature. We were wondering if any of our members would attend a special event at the club is it offered a discount for being an SLS member? Would you use the I m attending feature to get the discount that night? If so what themes interest you the most? Please let us know. Really looking for good positive information we can run with. Thanks for your time.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've kicked around doing a party that offers a good discount for SLS members and wanted to get some feedback. We know a ton of our members are here on SLS and they never seem to use the "I'm Attending " feature. We were wondering if any of our members would attend a special event at the club is it offered a discount for being an SLS member? Would you use the I m attending feature to get the discount that night?

If so what themes interest you the most?

Please let us know. Really looking for good positive information we can run with. Thanks for your time.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3898 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Tabu wondering about doing an SLS Party