Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
HELP
FORUMS Travel, Clubs and Resorts Clubs TJS Feb 11th Breast Cancer 50-50 raffle drawing
TOPIC: TJS Feb 11th Breast Cancer 50-50 raffle drawing
Created by: WickedPlay
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello, Terry & I are going to have a 50/50 raffle drawing at Tj's during thier Valentines Day party on Sat. night, Feb. 11th..IF you are going, feel free to show your support for Breast cancer by joining in the 50/50 drawing. Winner gets half of the money raised for this great cause. Please ladies get a mamogram before it's too late. This is a great cause so dear to our HEARTS. We have many friends (& thier familes) in this lifestyle_survivors and supporters. Feel free to give me a donation during my visit at Tj's with a check or cash. I will have everything I need with me. Terry & I will be walking up to 39 miles in 2 days in DC on April 29th & 30th for AVON WALK FOR BREAST CANCER..THINK PINK ON FEB. 11th!!! Look for us with PINK RIBBON on our shirt.. Thank you so much..Any questions or information on supporting me in person on on avonwalk dot org, write me at: justdoo62 at yahoo. witth TJ's on subject line. Thanks for reading..See you at Tj's on 11th. Also, we will be staying at the Quality Inn Hotel in Enola, PA..Looking to meet new swingers during our stay..

Doo & Scott Glen Burnie, MD

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello, Terry & I are going to have a 50/50 raffle drawing at Tj's during thier Valentines Day party on Sat. night, Feb. 11th..IF you are going, feel free to show your support for Breast cancer by joining in the 50/50 drawing. Winner gets half of the money raised for this great cause. Please ladies get a mamogram before it's too late. This is a great cause so dear to our HEARTS. We have many friends (& thier familes) in this lifestyle_survivors and supporters. Feel free to give me a donation during my visit at Tj's with a check or cash. I will have everything I need with me. Terry & I will be walking up to 39 miles in 2 days in DC on April 29th & 30th for AVON WALK FOR BREAST CANCER..THINK PINK ON FEB. 11th!!! Look for us with PINK RIBBON on our shirt.. Thank you so much..Any questions or information on supporting me in person on on avonwalk dot org, write me at: justdoo62 at yahoo. witth TJ's on subject line. Thanks for reading..See you at Tj's on 11th. Also, we will be staying at the Quality Inn Hotel in Enola, PA..Looking to meet new swingers during our stay..

Doo & Scott Glen Burnie, MD

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: TJS Feb 11th Breast Cancer 50-50 raffle drawing