SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
TGIF May 20th ~Military Nite~ with the Chateau coming to The Erotic Zone! : Swingers Discussion 44951
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsTGIF May 20th ~Military Nite~ with the Chateau coming to The Erotic Zone!
TOPIC: TGIF May 20th ~Military Nite~ with the Chateau coming to The Erotic Zone!
Created by: WickedlyWild1s2
Original Starting post for this thread:
************Erotic Zone's NEWS FLASH!!!!***********

***2 STATES!!!!!2 PARTY HOUSES JOINING TOGETHER FOR 1 NITE!!!!*** ************2 GOOD 2 PASS UP!!!!*************

Okay listen up all you Swingers !!! Our friends over at The Chateau in La. will be HERE to party with us Friday May 20th!!!

TGIF Friday theme will be Military Nite in honor of the Armed Forces! Dress the sexiest Military style ya can and come out to party!

****Mark your calanders because this one should NOT be missed!!!!****

~~ Call ASAP! This Friday May 20th is already getting LOTS of reservations!~~

Call us at 214-763-3087 or 214-763-3711 to get on the guest list and to receive directions! Or you can email me here!

The TGIF Friday parties are ALWAYS fabulous, but wow, this one will be for the record books!Then don't forget..The Saturday Sexy Party the next nite!!!

Check on our website to keep up to date on ALL the Erotic parties! I can't think of a single one I would want to miss!

Hugz, Cheryl and The Zoners

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
************Erotic Zone's NEWS FLASH!!!!***********

***2 STATES!!!!!2 PARTY HOUSES JOINING TOGETHER FOR 1 NITE!!!!*** ************2 GOOD 2 PASS UP!!!!*************

Okay listen up all you Swingers !!! Our friends over at The Chateau in La. will be HERE to party with us Friday May 20th!!!

TGIF Friday theme will be Military Nite in honor of the Armed Forces! Dress the sexiest Military style ya can and come out to party!

****Mark your calanders because this one should NOT be missed!!!!****

~~ Call ASAP! This Friday May 20th is already getting LOTS of reservations!~~

Call us at 214-763-3087 or 214-763-3711 to get on the guest list and to receive directions! Or you can email me here!

The TGIF Friday parties are ALWAYS fabulous, but wow, this one will be for the record books!Then don't forget..The Saturday Sexy Party the next nite!!!

Check on our website to keep up to date on ALL the Erotic parties! I can't think of a single one I would want to miss!

Hugz, Cheryl and The Zoners

Palestine TX
Username hidden
(534 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: TGIF May 20th ~Military Nite~ with the Chateau coming to The Erotic Zone!