SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
TGIF 4-22-05 is Wear Your Fetish Nite! : Swingers Discussion 43940
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsTGIF 4-22-05 is Wear Your Fetish Nite!
TOPIC: TGIF 4-22-05 is Wear Your Fetish Nite!
Created by: WickedlyWild1s2
Original Starting post for this thread:
TGIF Friday, April 22 is ~ WEAR YOUR FETISH NITE!!!~

What a way to blow off some steam, to finish off the week and forget about taxes! It's a fun filled evening for those attending and participating in such an EROTIC event!

It's a start to the weekend of parties, here at The Erotic Zone! Also, on Saturdays is our Sexy party Nite! Dress to Impress, wear more or wear less and LESS is Always BEST!!!!

Call 214-763-3087 or 214-763-3711 to be added to the guest list. Do NOT miss out, it is bound to be an eye opening event!

Come for the parties and stay for the memories!

The Zoners

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
~~~~~~~~~~~It's Friday!!!! TGIF FRIDAY!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ And this weeks theme party is... ~ Wear Your Fetish!~

OMG!!! This is BOUND to be one Sizzling Hot EROTIC Event!!!!

Wear what makes you HOT!~ SEXY!!~And most of all, EROTIC!!!!!~

I know there is a list of things I certainly want to get to! School Girl being one of them, for certain!!! Ohhhh, and the latest item...?

Shhhh, your heard it here! Since it's my birthday *grinz* I'm going to be made up as the dessert!!!

Call ASAP for your RSVP! 214-763-3087 or 214-763-3711

So looking forward to sharing Erotic Adventures with you! Cheryl and THe Zoners!

Palestine TX
Username hidden
(534 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
TGIF Friday, April 22 is ~ WEAR YOUR FETISH NITE!!!~

What a way to blow off some steam, to finish off the week and forget about taxes! It's a fun filled evening for those attending and participating in such an EROTIC event!

It's a start to the weekend of parties, here at The Erotic Zone! Also, on Saturdays is our Sexy party Nite! Dress to Impress, wear more or wear less and LESS is Always BEST!!!!

Call 214-763-3087 or 214-763-3711 to be added to the guest list. Do NOT miss out, it is bound to be an eye opening event!

Come for the parties and stay for the memories!

The Zoners

Palestine TX
Username hidden
(534 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: TGIF 4-22-05 is Wear Your Fetish Nite!