SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Clubs › Swingers clubs in Rome, Italy
TOPIC: Swingers_clubs_in_Rome,_Italy
Created by: OregonConfidential
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi there. My wife and I are looking for a good club in Rome, Italy. We're traveling there next week, and the only one we found (flirt club) appears to probably only be open Fridays and Saturdays -- which may work, but we're really looking for something during the week if that's available.

Anyone have any good suggestions? For context, we're in our 30s, into soft swap but not much more, and very new (but enthusiastic) to all of this. A good place to meet another couple would be ideal.

Thanks for any suggestions that people might have! If not strictly a swingers club, a good way to find the right sort of place to meet other couples or select singles would be fine as well.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi there. My wife and I are looking for a good club in Rome, Italy. We're traveling there next week, and the only one we found (flirt club) appears to probably only be open Fridays and Saturdays -- which may work, but we're really looking for something during the week if that's available.

Anyone have any good suggestions? For context, we're in our 30s, into soft swap but not much more, and very new (but enthusiastic) to all of this. A good place to meet another couple would be ideal.

Thanks for any suggestions that people might have! If not strictly a swingers club, a good way to find the right sort of place to meet other couples or select singles would be fine as well.

Portland OR
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Swingers clubs in Rome, Italy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.