SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Swingers clubs in Rome, Italy : Swingers Discussion 191273
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsSwingers clubs in Rome, Italy
TOPIC: Swingers clubs in Rome, Italy
Created by: OregonConfidential
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi there. My wife and I are looking for a good club in Rome, Italy. We're traveling there next week, and the only one we found (flirt club) appears to probably only be open Fridays and Saturdays -- which may work, but we're really looking for something during the week if that's available.

Anyone have any good suggestions? For context, we're in our 30s, into soft swap but not much more, and very new (but enthusiastic) to all of this. A good place to meet another couple would be ideal.

Thanks for any suggestions that people might have! If not strictly a swingers club, a good way to find the right sort of place to meet other couples or select singles would be fine as well.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi there. My wife and I are looking for a good club in Rome, Italy. We're traveling there next week, and the only one we found (flirt club) appears to probably only be open Fridays and Saturdays -- which may work, but we're really looking for something during the week if that's available.

Anyone have any good suggestions? For context, we're in our 30s, into soft swap but not much more, and very new (but enthusiastic) to all of this. A good place to meet another couple would be ideal.

Thanks for any suggestions that people might have! If not strictly a swingers club, a good way to find the right sort of place to meet other couples or select singles would be fine as well.

Portland OR
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Swingers clubs in Rome, Italy