SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Stay away from DDevious Delights : Swingers Discussion 46148
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsStay away from DDevious Delights
TOPIC: Stay away from DDevious Delights
Created by: newbrklyncpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We went to A DDeviousdelights party last night. While involved with another couple we noticed a third couple video taping. We brought this to the attention of the management. After a LONG wait it was "determined" that there was "no tape in the machine". It turns out that this pair were some type of "security", right a male female pair hired as security. They had not signed the waiver that all other guests had. We were left with nothing. Management claimed that they could do NOTHING to right the situation. The couple walked away with their camera and whatever the caught on film. We walked away knowing that we were video taped and DDevious Delights had no interest in a real resolution to a MAJOR issue.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
If there was no tape in the camera, as claimed, then why go thru the motions of taping? Obviously..there WAS tape in that camera and the cple with the camera walked out with that film....which no doubt will end up on the internet.

Higganum CT
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Polygirl, with all due respect... you weren't there. We were. The camera was on and taping. They had plenty of time to stash any recording media. Think about this: Who carries a video recorder without a tape in it?

There was NO resolution to this. And rectified does not even come close.

I apologize if you think I posted in an inappropriate forum, which one was inappropriate?

As for gossip and lies... How would you know? Where did you get your information? What exactly do I have to gain in telling people this? I'm not the person that makes money off these events.

-H

Hates people that don't know what they're talking about!

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We went to A DDeviousdelights party last night. While involved with another couple we noticed a third couple video taping. We brought this to the attention of the management. After a LONG wait it was "determined" that there was "no tape in the machine". It turns out that this pair were some type of "security", right a male female pair hired as security. They had not signed the waiver that all other guests had. We were left with nothing. Management claimed that they could do NOTHING to right the situation. The couple walked away with their camera and whatever the caught on film. We walked away knowing that we were video taped and DDevious Delights had no interest in a real resolution to a MAJOR issue.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Stay away from DDevious Delights