SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Southern cali clubs : Swingers Discussion 199764101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsSouthern cali clubs
TOPIC: Southern cali clubs
Created by: 6muffluver9
Original Starting post for this thread:
My boyfriend and I will be going to so calif in june. Can anyone recommend a good club?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We ended up going to Crave in San Diego for our first club and had a great time. Highly recommended!

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Sea Mountain Spa is great. However, we did not see any swinging going on at all. About 15-20% of the couples did engage their partners, however. A large group of "day tripppers" came in on Saturday and they all seemed to know each other. They seemed to just be there for nude suntanning and talking in the pool.

Toronto Canada
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Lib: The "best club for new" is very subjective. But here goes my suggestion. Sea Mountain Spa in Desert Hot Springs. Start with a day pass. Just kind of hang out, be naked. Enjoy the pool or hot tub areas. If you and your partner get the urge to have sex where others can see you, you can do it. If you get asked by another couple and your not ready, be up front and let them know you are new. Every couple there started new at one point and will understand. Who knows you just may want to go and ask for a night pass when your day pass runs out...

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Club Akron.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We're just starting out and we'd love to get some input on which SoCal lifestyle nightclub is the "best" for newbies. We're fairly attractive HWP 40-ish couple who want a similar crowd that would be a good introduction to the lifestyle. Any suggestions?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Freedom Acres in San Bernardino is a huge club. You can expect 200 couples on a weekend night. Standard swing club stuff. Come dressed get as naked or sexy as you want in the greeting, and dance area. Get there is no private place to play in the huge play room. Across the I-10 from Palm Springs is Sea Mountain Spa in Desert Hot Springs. SMS is a small lifestyle resort. Unless your coming in or going out of the resort you must be undressed. If you want to stay the weekend you must book a room early. Expect over 100 couples to come in on day or night passes.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
bring a gun, clubs are to heavy ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
My boyfriend and I will be going to so calif in june. Can anyone recommend a good club?

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Southern cali clubs