SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Sexxxy Momma's Day and Bruce's Birthday May 12 13 at The 13th Floor : Swingers Discussion 60183
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsSexxxy Momma's Day and Bruce's Birthday May 12 13 at The 13th Floor
TOPIC: Sexxxy Momma's Day and Bruce's Birthday May 12 13 at The 13th Floor
Created by: The13thFloor
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sorry we missed sending the newsletter last week. We took a few days off and ran out of time. This week’s is going to be short and sweet! My (Vicki’s) right index finger is in a splint so typing is not the best for me at this point, and if we waited on Bruce to get an entire newsletter typed, it would be this time next year before he was done!!! But we love him anyway!!! Oh and by the way…thanks to my lovely friends who came by to check on me after my emergency room visit. So that I wouldn’t feel out of place, they arrived with toilet paper spools on their fingers doing what they called “The Vicki wave”. Love you all!!!

Friday May 12th is Bruce’s Birthday!!!

Cum join the gang and share a few toast with the Birthday boy! He started celebrating it Tuesday. We all have a little catching up to do!!!

Saturday May 13th we will continue the Birthday celebration! (Imagine that) It is also a very special night for our “Sexy Momma’s”! Gentlemen show your “Sexy Momma” a special night of celebration at The 13th Floor! Bruce & I have a special treat for all of the beautiful ladies!

Next week we will have further details about our upcoming Memorial Weekend Summer Party! Three days of unlimited fun, so stay tuned…

The 13th Floor is Dallas’ most exclusive, private, on-premise couples group and built for the most discriminating swingers. Located just minutes from downtown Dallas, we offer the very finest in on-premise entertainment every Friday and Saturday evenings year round, with special parties for couples, single ladies and select single men. Enjoy our hot and cold buffet, dancing, live DJ, hot tub, three erotically themed play areas and the opportunity to fulfill your fantasies in an open-minded, no pressure environment. The 13th Floor is the place to be on Friday and Saturday nights in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our parties are B.Y.O.B., and you must have a reservation. All reservations after 3 p.m. on Friday and ALL DAY SATURDAY MUST be by phone, as it tends to get hectic with final weekend details here and we don’t want to miss your reservation. See you this weekend!

“The 13th Floor 469-621-2468

Bruce & Vicki

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry we missed sending the newsletter last week. We took a few days off and ran out of time. This week’s is going to be short and sweet! My (Vicki’s) right index finger is in a splint so typing is not the best for me at this point, and if we waited on Bruce to get an entire newsletter typed, it would be this time next year before he was done!!! But we love him anyway!!! Oh and by the way…thanks to my lovely friends who came by to check on me after my emergency room visit. So that I wouldn’t feel out of place, they arrived with toilet paper spools on their fingers doing what they called “The Vicki wave”. Love you all!!!

Friday May 12th is Bruce’s Birthday!!!

Cum join the gang and share a few toast with the Birthday boy! He started celebrating it Tuesday. We all have a little catching up to do!!!

Saturday May 13th we will continue the Birthday celebration! (Imagine that) It is also a very special night for our “Sexy Momma’s”! Gentlemen show your “Sexy Momma” a special night of celebration at The 13th Floor! Bruce & I have a special treat for all of the beautiful ladies!

Next week we will have further details about our upcoming Memorial Weekend Summer Party! Three days of unlimited fun, so stay tuned…

The 13th Floor is Dallas’ most exclusive, private, on-premise couples group and built for the most discriminating swingers. Located just minutes from downtown Dallas, we offer the very finest in on-premise entertainment every Friday and Saturday evenings year round, with special parties for couples, single ladies and select single men. Enjoy our hot and cold buffet, dancing, live DJ, hot tub, three erotically themed play areas and the opportunity to fulfill your fantasies in an open-minded, no pressure environment. The 13th Floor is the place to be on Friday and Saturday nights in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our parties are B.Y.O.B., and you must have a reservation. All reservations after 3 p.m. on Friday and ALL DAY SATURDAY MUST be by phone, as it tends to get hectic with final weekend details here and we don’t want to miss your reservation. See you this weekend!

“The 13th Floor 469-621-2468

Bruce & Vicki

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Sexxxy Momma's Day and Bruce's Birthday May 12 13 at The 13th Floor