SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Off-Premise Swing Club vs Lifestyle MG : Swingers Discussion 198223101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsOff-Premise Swing Club vs Lifestyle MG
TOPIC: Off-Premise Swing Club vs Lifestyle MG
Created by: KurtEZ1
Original Starting post for this thread:
So I just noticed that Trapeze has opened up a location in Philadelphia, but it's "off-premise". I was like, "You've got to be kidding me!" I've only done the on-premise clubbing and like the on-premise party. And, according the MapQuest, the closest hotel (an "inn" actually) is 2 miles away (in the city).

Are there any regular or experienced folks here with off-premise clubs? Maybe something is eluding me here, but the whole business of setting up a club for what looks like a high-end M&G and then having to travel somewhere to continue the moment seems a little off. If someone could help me appreciate an off-premise club a little more, I would be much obliged. Also, if anyone know of any recommended on-premise clubs in the Philly area, please let me know.

Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
So I just noticed that Trapeze has opened up a location in Philadelphia, but it's "off-premise". I was like, "You've got to be kidding me!" I've only done the on-premise clubbing and like the on-premise party. And, according the MapQuest, the closest hotel (an "inn" actually) is 2 miles away (in the city).

Are there any regular or experienced folks here with off-premise clubs? Maybe something is eluding me here, but the whole business of setting up a club for what looks like a high-end M&G and then having to travel somewhere to continue the moment seems a little off. If someone could help me appreciate an off-premise club a little more, I would be much obliged. Also, if anyone know of any recommended on-premise clubs in the Philly area, please let me know.

Thanks!

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(346 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Off-Premise Swing Club vs Lifestyle MG