SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Clubs › Off-Premise Swing Club vs Lifestyle MG
TOPIC: Off-Premise_Swing_Club_vs_Lifestyle_MG
Created by: KurtEZ1
Original Starting post for this thread:
So I just noticed that Trapeze has opened up a location in Philadelphia, but it's "off-premise". I was like, "You've got to be kidding me!" I've only done the on-premise clubbing and like the on-premise party. And, according the MapQuest, the closest hotel (an "inn" actually) is 2 miles away (in the city).

Are there any regular or experienced folks here with off-premise clubs? Maybe something is eluding me here, but the whole business of setting up a club for what looks like a high-end M&G and then having to travel somewhere to continue the moment seems a little off. If someone could help me appreciate an off-premise club a little more, I would be much obliged. Also, if anyone know of any recommended on-premise clubs in the Philly area, please let me know.

Thanks!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
So I just noticed that Trapeze has opened up a location in Philadelphia, but it's "off-premise". I was like, "You've got to be kidding me!" I've only done the on-premise clubbing and like the on-premise party. And, according the MapQuest, the closest hotel (an "inn" actually) is 2 miles away (in the city).

Are there any regular or experienced folks here with off-premise clubs? Maybe something is eluding me here, but the whole business of setting up a club for what looks like a high-end M&G and then having to travel somewhere to continue the moment seems a little off. If someone could help me appreciate an off-premise club a little more, I would be much obliged. Also, if anyone know of any recommended on-premise clubs in the Philly area, please let me know.

Thanks!

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(345 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Off-Premise Swing Club vs Lifestyle MG
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.