SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Never did a club; have a : Swingers Discussion 173796101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsNever did a club; have a
TOPIC: Never did a club; have a
Created by: girlnextdoor97 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are from NJ. Traveling to NYC is not in the cards for us.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
SecretFuntime : Some clubs in NYC have bi nights.

See the listings on SLS home page for events

New York NY
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Why are clubs not friendly to the bi or bicurious men?

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
We're not familiar with your area, but generally speaking lifestyle clubs classify themselves as either "on-premise" - sexual activity is allowed on site or "off-premise" - sexual activity is not allowed on site. With that said, sometimes an on-premise club is very tame and other times an off-premise club is not at all tame. We enjoy clubs that start off slow and tame and alllow us space to get wild if we're in the mood.

We are hooked on LS clubs; we both like to dance and we enjoy meeting new people out at clubs rather than "dates". Many couples enjoy hosting single females, if you already have a couple that isn't pushy and enjoys your company, maybe they can host you. We'd love to hear back in this thread how your experience goes as a single female, we've certainly had our own learning curves.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
I noted on your profile that you are from Pa. The best club by far is TJs Lasting Impressions located in Newport Pa. I have been to clubs in Vegas and Md and none of them come close to what TJs has to offer. TJs offers everything that a vanilla club offers with the option for more. Attractive, low pressure people with the option for more. Dinner, snacks, great bar service (byob), on site playrooms, roman style pool. Over night rooms available...VIP or end of the night play rooms. Great DJs too. You would feel very comfortable at this club regardless of your level of play...there is something for everyone there. By far the best club we have ever been too. Don't take our word for it...visit other clubs first and save TJs for last....I now you will see the difference.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(164 posts)
We know exactly how you feel. I remember our first time going to a Lifestyle club and I was literally scared to death even after all the research we did on the club and driving by it a dozen times before finally deciding to go.

We didn't know what to expect. However, after we were there for a while, we found out that the people were just like us. They went to have a good time and enjoy the company of others whether they "hooked up" or not.

You will find that most clubs & events for Swingers is a lot of fun. I like to think we are a great group of people!

Riverview FL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Clubs vary in what they allow and what occurs. Sls has some valuable club reviews. On-premise generally denotes sexual activity occurs at the club usually in both public and private play areas. Off-premise generally means sexual activity is prohibited and guests are asked to take their play elsewhere. With that said, both types of clubs may have more or less sexual activity on display and different clubs have different personalities. If you can firmly say or display clear no thank you to advances you'll be fine. Mrs here had to become more assertive with the word no to keep unwanted paws off...but has had no problems since becoming more expienced. Do look up what reviews you can find on the club you plan on attending. We sometimes go as far as emailing people who've attended clun events to get info. Cheers

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Never did a club; have a