SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Mon Chalet, Aurora, CO : Swingers Discussion 211881
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsMon Chalet, Aurora, CO
TOPIC: Mon Chalet, Aurora, CO
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband and I are putting together our vacation plans for next summer and would love to get reports from people who have been to Mon Chalet recently (say, since 2011). How did you like it? Was the place clean? Is there a day of the week that is better than others, or are there days to avoid? Our experience at other clubs has shown that Sunday and Monday nights tend to be dead, with things picking up closer to the weekend.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
We went to Mon Chalet in late May, 2012 on a Thursday night and again the following Friday afternoon. We were in the Denver area for a few days, and discovered Mon Chalet while there, with no foreknowledge of it.

We haven't been to THAT many (maybe 4-5) other swing clubs and resorts, but we absolutely loved Mon Chalet. It is definitely designed for people who are serious about having adult fun, without feeling like a "meat market".

Not sure what else to add here, other than we are looking to plan a route through Denver with unknown origin and unknown destination just to go back to Mon Chalet, but if you (or anyone else) wants more info, simply ask, preferably by SLS email since I do not look at this forum topic very often.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband and I are putting together our vacation plans for next summer and would love to get reports from people who have been to Mon Chalet recently (say, since 2011). How did you like it? Was the place clean? Is there a day of the week that is better than others, or are there days to avoid? Our experience at other clubs has shown that Sunday and Monday nights tend to be dead, with things picking up closer to the weekend.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Mon Chalet, Aurora, CO