SwingLifeStyle Travel | Celebrity
Michigan Clubs : Swingers Discussion 171333
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsMichigan Clubs
TOPIC: Michigan Clubs
Created by: str8voyeurcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are looking into checking out a club in Michigan. Would like it if we could get some info on ANY of them. We have not picked one yet and experiences good and bad of the clubs would be greatly appreciated Thanks
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Valentine’s/ B-day Party at Walkers: It was very unfortunate that someone had to steal my personal property…It was more unfortunate that it happened right in our own community…Not to mention, Walkers owner was very unkind, unprofessional and basically refused to assist with the situation…We attend a lot of events and spend good money in establishments like many of you and are baffled at how we were treated as patrons….There was even one of you who was spewing venom to me as I was exiting the bar…To You: Grow up and act your age… To the thief: If you have to steal from your own community just for “Fun”, then you really need to re-evaluate your morals on a whole…Karma is a B%@#H and YOU WILL get what is coming to you…

Never have I been treated with such disrespect and utter disregard as a person and SLS member at this event…. It is rather appalling and upsetting that not only having my things stolen, but also to be treated in such an ill manor...TERRIBLE....

WE WILL NEVER ATTEND ANY WALKERS EVENTS AGAIN..I COULD HAVE BEEN VERY UNPROFESSIONAL IN THIS POSTING ABOUT THE ESTABLISHMENT IN GENERAL BUT DECIDED TO TAKE THE HIGH ROAD UNLIKE THE THIEF AND THE OWNER....

Clawson MI

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We share our time between living in the midwest and living in the Florida Keys. While in the midwest, we went up to scuba dive in the straits of Mackinaw. We stayed in a lifestyle friendly B&B called Michigan Pleasures. The place was fantastic! It was right on the water and the proprietors were wonderful people. This coupled with some great diving made for a most enjoyable trip.

Key Largo FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Just saw your post on here asking about clubs in Michigan. I know it is a further drive but the CapCity (Lansing) and the Tri-City (Midland) are great socials. Usually it is a total hotel takeover at CapCity. They both have play rooms so you can watch (voyeur) all you want. Hope you can someday make it to one of them. We would be at Capcity tonight but we had a wedding anniversary party we had to go to.

Freeland MI

Username hidden
(241 posts)
Being from Windsor, you must know about the Suite. That's an on-premise club that's very nice and clean, but it's a lot like a house party. Motor city is a nice dance, usually with lot's of people, and an after party back in a set of rooms. We've only been to the dance. The apple is good, but a dance only, and so are most of the rest of them.

Bloomfield Hills MI

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hello out there is no one able to give opinions of Michigan Clubs. One someone may enjoy? Motor City? Intrigue?

Windsor Canada

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are looking into checking out a club in Michigan. Would like it if we could get some info on ANY of them. We have not picked one yet and experiences good and bad of the clubs would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Windsor Canada

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Michigan Clubs