SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Clubs › MN Party HQ Announces Summer Pool Parties
TOPIC: MN_Party_HQ_Announces_Summer_Pool_Parties
Created by: MNPartyHQ
Original Starting post for this thread:
This past weekend quite a few SLS members attended one of my parties co-hosted by the Big O. Since the event was popular with the SLS members, I thought I would come here and announce some of the MN Party HQ Club events.

We just had one 6/13 and so far there are ones announced for 6/20, 7/4, and 8/22 and there will certainly be more. Please stop by our club for more details!

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
We have since added a 7/11 National Nude Weekend event to the schedule. Check out our club or group for more information.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
This past weekend quite a few SLS members attended one of my parties co-hosted by the Big O. Since the event was popular with the SLS members, I thought I would come here and announce some of the MN Party HQ Club events.

We just had one 6/13 and so far there are ones announced for 6/20, 7/4, and 8/22 and there will certainly be more. Please stop by our club for more details!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: MN Party HQ Announces Summer Pool Parties
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.