SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Las Vegas : Swingers Discussion 128670
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsLas Vegas
TOPIC: Las Vegas
Created by: funlovingcouple2009
Original Starting post for this thread:
Going to Las Vegas soon. Any onfo on the best couple's club to attend?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Couples Oasis is an awesome place. We went there twice when we went to Vegas last fall. Kind of a strange process to get there, but don't let that keep ya from going. Great people and an awesome time. Highlight of our trip to Sin City for sure!

Erie MI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Club Oasis is a very nice spot. This is mostly locals who are well grounded.

It is the best spot locally! We will be there Mid April.

M&J

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
we love the red rooster in vegas....great atmosphere..lots of fun

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I plan to be at the JpJustParties SwingFestVegas in November, I have just been in the lifestyle for a few months, and having a very good time as one of those "FEW SINGLE FEMALES"... I go to both swinger clubs in Nashville and the Personal Touch Hotel Parties. Many of my friends were in Vegas for JP's last party in August and all said they had a good time and are planning on going again, so I'm joining them there in November.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Don't forget to check the National Events section here at SLS for Swingers Fun that might be happening when you are in Vegas!

JP

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(116 posts)
Did the GD a while ago as our first time at a club of that nature. YES their are a lot of guys and depending on the day it can be close to empty. Mrs Yumyum29 and I thougth it was clean but then again it was pretty dark. Security was good in the club never felt threatened. We ended up playing on a couples only stage solo. For a first time it was pretty mind blowing but in the end we would probably go to a different more couples only club in the future. Its a good place if you want to play "dirty" but other than that, I'm sure there are much better places in Vegas.

Exton PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We have not been to the GD as we have heard not to much good about the place. We have been to the RR and it is our 2nd best recommendation.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
The Red Rooster over the Green Door?? We're going in Sept and want to check out one club on Saturday

Fort Lee NJ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
totally recommend the Red Rooster as well! Very welcoming, and make sure you utilize the taxi drivers they recommend...they know EVERYTHING and will pick you up discreetly.

Loved it there!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
The site is triple W dot American Low Life dot com. Tons of info for locals and vegas vistors including a hook up and going out area.

Rochester MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Las Vegas