SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Kama Sutra in Philly a NO go : Swingers Discussion 36070101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsKama Sutra in Philly a NO go
TOPIC: Kama Sutra in Philly a NO go
Created by: mischiefnyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
A warning. I didn't like this club from the get. They have NO lockers save for a couple near the kitchen entrance. Very greasy floor. The food seemed good. The help that night sucked. They have group areas...but no real interesting areas. There are 2-3 smallish rooms. These require 3 persons using them. The folks on the night I went seemed very hesitant. No hot tub...or such.

My stripping my top off...seemed to freak them out. I was near the dance floor. I ended up getting pissed off about the greasy locker situation..got a refund and left.

My suggestions were returned to me...Basically saying.. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.. I didn't.. Suggest you don't either.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree..... can't believe people give their real name and address.... $100 .... and they are the entertainment. How stupid is that.

Jackson NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I went to Kama and not having much experience with the club scene, I found the people werent very friendly either..............Until I mentioned it was my birthday! I was then taken by 4 women for my present!!!! That would have to be my only excitement in the place. I found the people to be loud and obtrusive to those who were getting intimate. The public room was very active, but seemed like it was a strictly couples thing. Of course, I enjoyed the voyeurs critiques of the performances of those in the public room. I dont know, was funny to hear the Siskel & Ebert critiques, but thank god I wasnt a target! Most of the people were young couples who just wanted others to watch..........I found the place a little dirty, cause people didnt clean up after themselves or swallow the mess instead of leaving it on the floor for me to slip in! The bathroom had two stalls, both of which were being used by overly drunk youngin's puking! I dont know, I dont think I will go back. I much prefer the more intimate and social types of clubs.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
We were there only once ourselves and also found it very cliquish. We did find it very clean and well cared for. A and R

Edison NJ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Maybe that was it. Cliquish. I'm used to walking up and talking to people. When you are alone, you must move. Now that I think about it, there was only one woman that seemed halfway friendly.

I'm used to getting energy returns from a variety of folks. I found none there. I make my own party, so I didn't notice. I merely tried to relax, hang.

OH, goody, I'm black listed too. It's been a long time since that has happened. Too many good clubs to tolerate substandard facilities, cliquish/hesitant club folk.

If I drive that far, I'll continue up to NYC. I should be able to find a niche there.

No Mischief at KamaSutra.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We also went there and didn't ask for a refund. When my husband called back to find out the theme/date of the next party we found out we were blacklisted.....hmmm everyone seems to know everyone there. Wow they remembered exactly who we were...but yet we didn't talk to maybe a handful of people. They told my husband that I was asking for drugs in the ladies room. NOOO I don't think so ...there were 2 girls in the stall sniffing away when I made the comment aloud what are they doing stuff in there. Well OBVIOUSLY I pissed off someone who was doing something wrong. Mean while I almost wet my pants in anticapation of actually using the toilet and not bending over it for a sniff of white crap. We also found the club to very CLICKY and not welcoming.....you learn from mistakes and they can keep my money and the bad Karma that goes with Kama!!!

Levittown PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
A warning. I didn't like this club from the get. They have NO lockers save for a couple near the kitchen entrance. Very greasy floor. The food seemed good. The help that night sucked. They have group areas...but no real interesting areas. There are 2-3 smallish rooms. These require 3 persons using them. The folks on the night I went seemed very hesitant. No hot tub...or such.

My stripping my top off...seemed to freak them out. I was near the dance floor. I ended up getting pissed off about the greasy locker situation..got a refund and left.

My suggestions were returned to me...Basically saying.. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.. I didn't.. Suggest you don't either.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Kama Sutra in Philly a NO go