SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Just in general : Swingers Discussion 192773
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsJust in general
TOPIC: Just in general
Created by: GregMisska
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey my wife and i have been to a club 4-5 times and for the most part a good time, and met some great people, but what is with the single guys following your wife around and dont they notice the cold shoulder from her and you if your not interested? is this noticed all around?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We played for the first time a club last weekend with a couple we met from here.

There was this older creepy male that wasnt even supposed to be in the "couples area" since noone invited him.

He took it upon himself to start touching my wife and she slapped his hand away, in a way to keep it lighthearted and not embarrassing but still got the point across.

Later Im in the bathroom and he says to me "Shes playing hard to get, Im gonna give it another shot"

I kind of laughed until I realized he was serious. And then at that point I had to inform him that should he try, there was not enough security in the place that could get me off him fast enough before he left in an ambulance.

Im far from being a hot head, and being in an open swing club with a lot of people around, I thought my wife handled it in a nice, non embarrassing way but totally got the point across that I didnt have to make a scene or pull the "jealous husband" card.

I guess some people just keep pushing though.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Oh I have no problem telling anyone no :) its just strange how they dont pick up on someones "body language" esp if they keep getting up and moving away from ya... If a female did that me or my wife we would know that t=she has no interest and leave it at that... also if there sig other is standing right there, wouldnt you ask if its ok? I know i sure would... but Im not a pig and have respect for the other,,,,

Lancaster NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
If you're not interested, why don't you politely tell them that rather than expecting them to read body language when their testosterone level is so high? I've heard men have a hard time picking up on clues like that when on the hunt. ;-)

A simple "sorry, no thanks" might be enough to send them on their way. The clubs we've been to all explicitly state in their rules that no means NO, and if a person is violating the rule then they can be thrown out. But ya gotta say it!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Hey my wife and i have been to a club 4-5 times and for the most part a good time, and met some great people, but what is with the single guys following your wife around and dont they notice the cold shoulder from her and you if your not interested? is this noticed all around?

Lancaster NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Just in general