SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Clubs › Interracial night at TJ's is the best!!
TOPIC: Interracial_night_at_TJ's_is_the_best!!
Created by: ampleFun4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
A recent visit to TJ's on Interracial Night was like a fantasy come true for me. What a wonderful club! The staff and facility are excellent. Great food, great people and great fun to say the very least. I met great people from all over and can't wait til the next one rolls around. If you have never been there I would highly reccomend trying it at least once. It was welll worth the 3.5 hour trip AND the lost night of sleep and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
A recent visit to TJ's on Interracial Night was like a fantasy come true for me. What a wonderful club! The staff and facility are excellent. Great food, great people and great fun to say the very least. I met great people from all over and can't wait til the next one rolls around. If you have never been there I would highly reccomend trying it at least once. It was welll worth the 3.5 hour trip AND the lost night of sleep and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Interracial night at TJ's is the best!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.