SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Help starting my own swingers club : Swingers Discussion 65310
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsHelp starting my own swingers club
TOPIC: Help starting my own swingers club
Created by: ez2c The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ez, go with a really good lawyer as the other members suggested please, someone who has access to checking zoning and variances on the properties before you plunge also. We, in Philadelphia, have watched some crazy shit go down over the last year, sadly loosing 2 clubs and another is having a hell of a time getting opened. After this, we had alot of time to read, you'll find similar problems occurred in Phoenix with a Swing Club witch hunt and out in California as well as other areas thru the years. To me, it's pretty apparent that rarely do swing clubs have long lifelines - so it's a like a roller coaster and enjoy the ride for all it's worth to ya! Good luck, wish you guys were a little closer but keep us posted, a Road Trip is always fun too! Mwah, Mrs.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
we have helped several clubs get started. contact us and we will give you the web site to the Start your own Swing club kit.

Fort Collins CO
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Wish we lived closer Love Shack. We would love to apply for a lickher license ;)

Pontiac MI
Username hidden
(32 posts)
There's a difference between a club and a private party.

Club = Business Establishment

Private Party = Can't charge money, but can accept donations

Most swinger parties are private parties for the following reasons: * It's hard to make a profit, or even break even * They're more into swinging than getting a liquor license and running a bar * They don't want to run afoul of prostitution laws * They don't want to appear on the radar screen of the government * They don't want to appear on the radar screen of the police * They don't want to appear on the radar screen of the press * They don't want to appear on the radar screen of the IRS * They don't want to appear on the radar screen of religious fundamentalists * Their guests don't want to go public with their sexual lifestyle * They don't necessarily want to go public with their lifestyle either * It's impossible to have sufficient customers 5-7 days a week (i.e. net loss) The list goes on...

You should consider throwing private swinger parties and seeing how it goes before taking the plunge and applying for a business license.

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
We have no legal advice... We are the owners of Princeton in Columbus Ohio and we would highly suggest that if you are serious about strating a club, research all the local laws in your area. Placing a club in the wrong area will have dire consquences.

You will need an attorney with lots of experience in the liquor and adult entertainment laws in your county and state...

Good luck - Kitty & Rk

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(239 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Help starting my own swingers club