SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Hedo I I : Swingers Discussion 148052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsHedo I I
TOPIC: Hedo I I
Created by: fbharleycpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you can wait until October and go during the swinger, lifestyle week. There will be many more folks who are swinger friendly during that week.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
We are going with a group from August 3rd to 10th. Looking forward to our 3rd trip, our friend Bob, his 40 something trip, our other two friends (couples) are desire people and this will be a first for them. At least there is NO sex police at Hedo II like Desires. LOL

Palmyra VA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
We heard a rumor last March that there may be a change, but it was actually one of the other Superclubs shutting down and being converted to a Hedo. We'll be there in 3 weeks. Have to get Scooby-do busy

Corning NY
Username hidden
(78 posts)
We went to Hedo II the end of September. They had the man of steel contest, so there were alot of single guys, good for me, bad for hubby. There weren't many people there but it was off season. I felt everything was too spread out to really meet a group together. Hedo III is much better for socializing and keeping people together. And what's up with putting the nude pool at the opposite end of the resort in a corner?

If you enjoy the beach, Hedo II was great for that. Loved the cabana with hammocks for the afternoon rain. Great place to take a nap before the evening.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(122 posts)
we were just there 1/10 and it was wonderful

Amherst NY
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Hi Guys, We just left Hedo 2 Saturday (1/23/2010) and we didn't want to leave. Had a great time. In fact we booked for next year 1/20/2011. We didn't see any storm damage.

CnS

East Aurora NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Hedo I I