SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Headed to the Keys next week : Swingers Discussion 177619
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsHeaded to the Keys next week
TOPIC: Headed to the Keys next week
Created by: onstage44
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are headed to the Keys this coming week. Can anyone tell me any good places to stay where nudity is allowed and we might run into other swinger couples? I know Key West but I'm talking before you get to Key West.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I know the OP is looking for a nudist place to stay east of Key West and I have nothing to offer about that, but once in Key West a wonderful place to stay is Marrero Guest House. It is 1/2 block west of Duval St. and has a beautiful clothing optional pool (not LS, but at least we could be nude in and out of the sun). Marrero's is a bit pricey but the rooms are very clean, comfortable and quiet, and the manager is great. He puts on a nice continental breakfast every morning and serves free drinks at happy hour every afternoon. We had a whole lot of fun there.

It's within easy walking distance of all the fun stuff on the main drag, including the Rooftop Bar where you can dance nude while being caressed by the warm tropical winds. No sex allowed up there, but it's a fun place regardless and a great warm up for other things!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9065 posts)
Go to the Garden of Eden in Key West, on the corner of Duval St. and Caroline St.. It's on the top floor of the Bull. It's a clothing-optional bar and the tolerate NO sexual activity at all, it will get you 86ed. But we've been there many times and have met swingers most of the time, you just have to chat people up. The have a full bar, DJ-music and dancing (nude dancing). It's a fun place.

North Tustin CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I have had no luck finding any place outside of Key West that is clothing optional. Not even any of the little places.

Marathon FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
The mom and pop place sounds great. Secluded but those staying there can get as friendly as they wish around pool or hot tub

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I have live in the middle keys and work in the upper keys and don't know of any hotels outside of Key West where nudity is allowed. I will ask around, maybe a small mom and pop place off the radar.

Marathon FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
My wife and I are headed to the Keys this coming week. Can anyone tell me any good places to stay where nudity is allowed and we might run into other swinger couples? I know Key West but I'm talking before you get to Key West.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Headed to the Keys next week