SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Eastern PA Clubs : Swingers Discussion 38011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsEastern PA Clubs
TOPIC: Eastern PA Clubs
Created by: femandbicurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
I wanted to start this hoping that those who attend the clubs in the area could set up their own meet & greets with others..............I would love to meet the people on here and what a great place to start! So, I will begin with the first Announcement - TJ's is having a 1/2 price membership good til Feb 2006 on November 6th. There are several couples going that I know and we are a fun and very relaxed group. Would love for others to come out and join us for a night of good conversation and just enjoy meeting new people. So let me know if you are going, dont wanna miss a kiss hello! Smiles, Lisa

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I wanted to start this hoping that those who attend the clubs in the area could set up their own meet & greets with others..............I would love to meet the people on here and what a great place to start! So, I will begin with the first Announcement - TJ's is having a 1/2 price membership good til Feb 2006 on November 6th. There are several couples going that I know and we are a fun and very relaxed group. Would love for others to come out and join us for a night of good conversation and just enjoy meeting new people. So let me know if you are going, dont wanna miss a kiss hello! Smiles, Lisa

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Eastern PA Clubs